• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. lyosha

A move to early war

Although this wouldn't satisy the nazi fanboys who want their STG AK47s and wunderweapons, i would prefer a move more towards early war battles. The great encirclement battles of Smolensk, Kiev and Minsk. The frontier battles of Brestskaya Krepost. Tanks like the T-26, KV-1, Panzer II and the...
  2. lyosha

Another lake Tank

http://sashapak.livejournal.com/27220.html Another tank recovered from a russian lake. :IS2::IS2::IS2::IS2::IS2::IS2::IS2::IS2::IS2:
  3. lyosha

DT Upgrade for DP28

My suggestion is that the DT (Degtyaryova Tankovy) Tank mounted version of the DP28 be an upgrade for the DP28. It saw widespread use among the Rifle Divisions as it had a heavier barrel for longer sustained fire as well as a bigger magazine (60 Rounds). This would be a good historical unlock...
  4. lyosha

Tactics Windows

Too many times i see would be "Anatoly Chekhov's" standing right at a window plinking away only to be swiftly cut down in a arc of righteous Machine gun fire. Stop doing this whoever is doing it, stand back from a window, ideally against a dark wall so you are NOT silhouetted in the window. If...
  5. lyosha

Server Disallowed Items

Using the web admin panel i have noticed the ability to disallow certain items (i assume this means weapons). My question is what are the values? If i want to ban MKB's on my server what is the value for MKB? If a dev or someone who has experimented with this knows the list of values for this...
  6. lyosha

Beta Inaccuracies

Ive noticed whilst playing the Beta that the Guards badges seem to shine and present lovely targets for would be snipers. Now to start with for Late 42 Early 43 these would be "rare" among frontoviks. Officially they were introduced 21 May 1942 under Prikaz 167, however they took a while to be...
  7. lyosha

RKKA Uniform inaccuracy

The problems in question are highlighted, Firstly the Shoulder Boards (Pogoni) on a Obr35 Uniform are incorrect for Stalingrad. The only time period these would be correct are around the time of kursk and immediately after. This is because the summer of 1943 the uniforms changed from the older...
  8. lyosha

Grenade Range Research

I just got back from a reenactment even in the UK, towards the end we carried out some field research (what started as who is the best thrower competition) regarding F1 Grenade range. We used a training F1 (same weight as live F1) and took turns seeing who could throw it furthest then figured...
  9. lyosha

A Present from the Propaganda department

Hopefully this film will get some players in the mood for the upcoming release. YouTube - The Brest Fortress 1/9 Subtitles (ENGLISH, RU, HU, BG) WW2 Full Movie A story about the defenders of the Brest Fortress. The subtitles are not perfect, but you can make do. I will add some more fantastic...
  10. lyosha

Dem Waterbottles.

Quick nit-pick on the waterbottles, i cant be bothered to get pics to explain but im sure the devs understand (hopefully). In the RKKA, waterbottles in canvas carriers are to be at the REAR of the belt, not at the side as on the current RO:HoS models. This is something i just noticed in the RO...
  11. lyosha

Small Nitpicks on the Frontovik models

Hey, i havnt been active on this forum for a looooooong time. Looking through these photos i have a few nitpicks on the models of the Red Army Soldiers. The Water bottle was worn at the rear of the belt, not on the side as is on your model. Mosin Nagant Pouches: You're using Post war, the ones...
  12. lyosha

Naval Infantry

Can we hope to see this devils in black uniforms darting between the ruins of stalingrad? with thier ammo belted chest and donald duck hats! I mean these guys did play a large part in Stalingrad, it was them at the Grain Elevator who held for days on end. If you dont know what they look like...
  13. lyosha

[Crash] Odd Deploying Problem

I have an annoying problem with my RO at current. Some days the deployment time is a matter of 3-10 seconds, but today and some other completely random days i might not deploy at all. Like today i was trying to join BOH server kriegstadt, it only deployed 2 times out of almost 10. What is...
  14. lyosha

Server Not connecting

EDIT: Fixed
  15. lyosha

2D Art Finnish Skins??

Hei, Just was borrowing through the skin pile and noticed those good finnish skins made by zoring, but he no longer has them on his computer and the redirect doesnt work. So this is a call out if anyone still has those texture files?
  16. lyosha

Squad Panssaridivisioona Recruiting

Terve, We are a new Realism unit to the Red Orchestra scene. We base our selves upon the "Panssaridivisioona", a famous Finnish unit who fought during the continuation war and the lappland war. For more information please go to our site.
  17. lyosha

RO Crash, Then dissconnects from server

Hey, just got a new comp with vista unfortunatly. It has Directx10 and when i run RO or its mods i can play for about 30 minutes then it will just freeze not allowing me to alt-tab or anything, after waiting about 1 minute it will unfreeze but it will be like ive timed out, so all i have to do...