• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. martymaximus

Sever mismatch in DarkestHour

Hi, i've got a mate that has deleted the previous version of DH from his system, downloaded the new Steam version of DH but says that whenever he tries joining a server he's getting "server mismatch" errors? Can any one shed some light onto this please. i know he's as keen as to play the new...
  2. martymaximus

DH Run Time error

Yeah sorry mate, what Zetsumei said worked here. Cheers.
  3. martymaximus

DH Run Time error

Issue resolved. Thanks. :)
  4. martymaximus

[Error] can't launch RO (Maybe Darkest Hour related)

Unreal, that worked.. Thanks heaps.
  5. martymaximus

DH Run Time error

Hi, can someone help me here and shed some light on my problem please. Getting a runtime error when i try and launch Darkest Hour. "run time error programfiles/username/steammaps/common/ro/system/ro.exe This app has requested the runtime to terminate in an unusual way." I've had...
  6. martymaximus

EH-M43_Tex, What is this?

Thanks all, problem solved, connected and had a good run around last night. Cheers.
  7. martymaximus

EH-M43_Tex, What is this?

Hi, i'm having trouble joining the new 50 slot GA server(Aussie server). I get this message each time i try to join - Receiving : "EH-M43_Tex" size 6882K. This is what i get with no end or connection? Keeps downloading to 100% then will start at 1% again and keep going until a connection error...
  8. martymaximus

Carpathian Crosses: Trailer

Game looks great but when is to be released? cheers
  9. martymaximus

Seriously thinking of coming back...

RO2, when, where, can i get it now, lol, Is this really going to happen, tell me it's true :eek:
  10. martymaximus

Why does nobody play mare nostrum?

I'd like to play & regularly checked to see who was playing, then after i installed the 1.1a patch it seems like the servers are always empty :(. If when i check the servers there is a crew playing i'll normally drop in and say gday. That's if the ping isn't any higher than 200-250.
  11. martymaximus

Mare Nostrum Open Beta Release

Finished downloading here in Aus and have played for only about 10 mins and I can say that i'll be seeing you all there for many hours when time permits. Awsome work to all involved. Can't wait to explore this game further! Cheers. :D
  12. martymaximus

Mare Nostrum Release Date!

Yeh, I did buy RO for RO & I didn't know all these mods were coming out till after I bought the game, that's why i'm chuffed, all this new content & not a cent more to spend. Top Value. :cool:
  13. martymaximus

Darkest Hour: Feb Press Release!

Too right Fedorov, who's going to need new games with all these awsome looking mods that we're getting soon. Hours of online fun, Thanks!
  14. martymaximus

Mare Nostrum Release Date!

You beauty! Looks great. This and Carpathian Crosses coming out makes me very happy that i've finally bought RO.
  15. martymaximus

Where are the player?

I think maybe alot of players are now playing COD 4, seeing that it's relatively new.
  16. martymaximus

Why not put in another Trial period/Guest Pass?

Well I bought the game about three weeks ago & Steam gave me two guest passes. I figure that they do that for all new buyers of this game.
  17. martymaximus

Red Orchestra habits

My worst habit whilst playing RO is the constant swilling of beer everytime I find cover and the "walk while dead" to the fridge for another coldie :D
  18. martymaximus

Australian players & servers?

Cool thanks, i've now found poeple playing on the aussie servers, like you said it does start out slow but they do fill. I also dont really mind playing the US servers if i have to. One thing i know is the more i play this game the more i'm liking it. Still finding it hard to determine friend...
  19. martymaximus

should i buy this game? or something else?

Get RO, it definetly has a steep learning curb after playing games like DODS & CS where you can pretty much run rampart. The style of play is harder to master, especially using the iron sights. Has taken me a while to get into it but i'm now hooked! you won't regret it :D
  20. martymaximus

Australian players & servers?

Was I too hasty Was I too hasty After playing for some hours, i think it really doesn't matter about the ping, high or low, seems like everyone is travelling evenly, there's heaps of area to roam, lot's of weapons to attempt to master and, no disputing that it's challenging game. Thanks to all...