• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. >F|R< Sarcinelli

EMBRACER ACQUIRES TRIPWIRE INTERACTIVE

Meh, I wish they'd do something with the RO/RS franchise. Killing Floor is dead to me after the original game, it would be nice to be surprised by KF3 though...
  2. >F|R< Sarcinelli

Are TWI ever going to fix the lockdown mechanic?

I mean it makes no sense re-cappin a point as defenders to reset the counter. It takes away from the general engagement during a match and sends the defender team into a spiralling defeat even faster. They should fix the lockdown mechanic or jost make every single objective cap-once only.
  3. >F|R< Sarcinelli

campaign mode

To me the best Vietnam single player game is Vietcong (2003). Damn, I wish GOG sold it. I'm feeling like replaying it for the nth time but am too lazy to look for my copy of the game among the piles of old discs sitting in the attic...
  4. >F|R< Sarcinelli

campaign mode

Welp, first we need at least a dozen maps to get it started...
  5. >F|R< Sarcinelli

Please be so kind and explain something to me

I think the issue is graphics option. Most people turn the details to low, witch for all intents and purposes just removes the foliage. Even with the settings on maximum depending on the distance I can see people behind cover, bushes, etc. (even hard cover like wall, fence, boxes, etc). They...
  6. >F|R< Sarcinelli

Please be so kind and explain something to me

Agreed, MN is pretty useless right now.
  7. >F|R< Sarcinelli

Rising Storm 2 launches in Big Picture mode with XB1 controller(Unwanted, please fix)

Same problem here, I think it may be a new problem though (don't remember it being like this on launch), maybe it got triggered on the last update...
  8. >F|R< Sarcinelli

Server Queue For Full Servers

+1, please implement server queue!
  9. >F|R< Sarcinelli

Extra Beta Key

Nevermind, just got a key from the Gamespot giveaway. Enjoying the game with my brother right now, might even buy him a copy if he likes it!
  10. >F|R< Sarcinelli

Rising Storm 2: Vietnam pre-purchase begins

Hi, I pre-ordered the game today however I already had a beta key activated on my account from a previous beta wave. Is it possible to get an extra beta key for pre-ordering?
  11. >F|R< Sarcinelli

Extra Beta Key

Hi, I pre-ordered the game today however I already had a beta key activated on my account from a previous beta wave. Is it possible to get an extra beta key for pre-ordering?
  12. >F|R< Sarcinelli

Armored Assault Pack 2 Release and Trailer

Their last announcement was back in 2014, off course there will be no official content for RO2 anymore...
  13. >F|R< Sarcinelli

What kind of vehicles are we going to see? Will there be Heli's?

I just hope we get loads of vehicles this time because I'm still waiting for them on RO2...
  14. >F|R< Sarcinelli

[Mutator] Specimen kill messages

This should be already on KF2 form the start!
  15. >F|R< Sarcinelli

Total Biscuit (The Cynical Brit) - His Thoughts on KF 2 with a look at the boss!

Who cares? This is KF and not RO. I want silly battle chatter, action movie clich
  16. >F|R< Sarcinelli

Running While Reloading

Adding a feature just for the sake of it doesn't make sense, it has to serve some purpose and be an improvement over the classic movement system.
  17. >F|R< Sarcinelli

Running While Reloading

What about we just get rid of "running" altogether and go back to KF1 movement system. Don't even get me started on the running animation... Agreed. Poor Scrake and Fleshpound can't even catch up with the players anymore, it's kinda dumbe to see people outrunning them.
  18. >F|R< Sarcinelli

Killing Floor 2 Across the Web

http://www.pcgamer.com/killing-floor-2-beta-key-giveaway-steam/