• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Atelophobia

Hillbilly 2013 = Hillbilly + Potatoe + Halloween

The Pototoe Achievements are live and the new Hillbilly Achievents also feature new Halloween Achievements. Does this mean ALL Halloween Achievements are doable right now? Also... I have problems with Creepy Crawlers. Tried it several times. Map: Hillbilly Horror, listen server and solo, faked...
  2. Atelophobia

Banzai charge / health+dmg system

I wonder why there is so little gameplay discussion. RS is brand new. Where can I read more about Banzai, health+dmg system and perhaps hitboxes. How big is the impact of Banzai on damafe resistance? Do you run faster and longer with Banzai? Why does my Hud only show a "x1" next to the...
  3. Atelophobia

Wrong difficulty in query

I thought I found the problem among the stckies but my problem seems to be a bit different. I had it all those years and I really like to see a workaround: Most of the time I initiate a filtered query for servers the query ignores changes I made to the difficulty setting. Any ideas?
  4. Atelophobia

Where to get Pat's needles

Found his pharmacy when I was in Vienna last week. Look's like the Pat is from Austria. For all those of you speaking german - here is is address: http://www.apotheker.or.at/Internet/OEAK/Apotheken_1_0_0a.nsf/agentEmergency!OpenAgent&p=04A65E23596BA7B1C1256A9C00412D0B&fsn=fsStartHome&iif=0
  5. Atelophobia

Returning player. Some questions about gameplay mechanics

According to KF Wiki there is head and body health. 1. So they are calculated separately? 2. Shooting a HOE FP Torso is useless when the rest aims for the Head and vice versa? 3. Do explosions draw health from Head AND Body the same time and same amount? 4. Count arms and legs towards body...
  6. Atelophobia

Change barrel AND reload as combined action

title says it. It's pretty annoying when changing barrels, that my soldier puts the empty or almost empty "magazine" back on the gun. I have to change it again if I want to change both. So a third key beside "r" and "6" would be nice if you wanna change both. (This may have been suggested...
  7. Atelophobia

Weapon progress distances

I used the seach function but didn't find what I m looking for. Im interessted in the distances between all those levels. Especially how many kills are needed with k98 to get from level 24 to level 25. (You get the open hood then, right?) Right now I need 20 Kills per level but I guess the...
  8. Atelophobia

Map grid size and weapon accuracy

I ve searched the forums but haven t found anything. Can anyone tell me how big a square on the map grid is in meters? I want to use this info to estimate distances. (Especially for pixel hunting and leading the aim) Another question for the same purpose: Is there a source where to get the...
  9. Atelophobia

Map Overview Pics

Looks like you cant dig out the map overview with grid from the ro-directory. I have been searching forums too but havent found anything. Is there a download of the 2D maps anywhere? Id like to print them. Thanks mates!
  10. Atelophobia

R75 with sidecar

I guess Devs are tired of more more more (weapons and vehicles demands) but sth like a R75 with sidecar and MG would be really great. Especially for recon on tank maps. IMO ,they would add sth very special to ROO. For gameplay/teamplay as well as for atmosphere. What do you think?