• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Sport] Paintballers of TWI!

I have no idea what 'woodsball' is but I've been paintballing quite a few times, I always get frustrated by the inaccuracy of the cheap *** field guns every place over here uses.

Woodsball is pretty a much scenario/objective-based paintball game in a natural environment instead of an arena. Of course the playing area in question could be decorated with bunkers and sandbags and stuff. Also, players tend to wear camo and they do not use speedball equipment, i.e. the fairy guns and shiny sport's shirts.

Upvote 0
Woodsball is pretty a much scenario/objective-based paintball game in a natural environment instead of an arena. Of course the playing area in question could be decorated with bunkers and sandbags and stuff. Also, players tend to wear camo and they do not use speedball equipment, i.e. the fairy guns and shiny sport's shirts.
Well I guess I've done woodsball then, most places here fit it's description well.

Upvote 0
Crunching is the last phase in the development of a game before release, lots of hard work in a short time to polish the game.

Sounds like HOS is getting close to release! :D

Patient_Bear.jpg

Upvote 0