• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The new Firebug toy will be...

The new Firebug toy will be...

• Flare Gun

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Incendiary Rocket/Grenade Launcher

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Bigger Flamethrower

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Other

Votes: 55 72.4%

• Total voters
Firebug gets a MAC 10 :| Out of all the choices and ideas we've come up with.

The DLC is eh, the Prisoner looks lame, the other guys look cool, the Ball character looks like Indiana Jones.

What happened to the big whatever that Yoshiro kept going on about? We waited how long?

Disappointed. Hopefully the MUCH NEEDED balances make up for such weaksauce.

Upvote 0
Doesnt like much. Seriously, we waited a whole year and i was expecting a better concept than a soldier, a prisonner, a medic and a gangster. Its not the fact that i would have wanted 10 new weapons, 2 new zeds and 15 new maps... its just making me realize that we waited a year to simply have some fixes ;-;

And a MAC-10 for the FB :rolleyes::(

I really love TWI, but when you have waited a whole year, you expect more stuff.

Upvote 0
Firebug gets a MAC 10 :| Out of all the choices and ideas we've come up with.
Good thing the Mac10 is awesome.

Bad thing that it has a silencer for no damn reason, those things are ugly.

Glad we're finally getting dat update though. Hopefully it has good enough balance changes that were all anyone wanted this whole time and not just a Sharpshooter nerf with no other changes.

The skins aren't very good outside of the soldier/paratrooper (the prisoner especially looks horrible) IMO but I'm sure a couple will like them.

Upvote 0
Yeah, to me... that's a pretty cheap update for a whole year. The MAC-10 was made by Ricardo right? Anyway, the only NEW and free content is the MAC-10 and TWI should have released the fixes way before. Because thats the only thing in this update. And when you think about it, a year for a weapon and some fixes is really really lame.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
*Raised price of the Crossbow

*Reduce the number of magazines carried for the M14

*Increased the weight of the M14 and Crossbow so both cannot be carried at once

That's...that's it? No one-hit-kill nerf, no damage nerf? Granted I don't know by how much the mags were reduced, but...still.

Also the SCAR damage nerf is kinda lame - if anything it just needed a slight reduction of mags. Not just saying that because I'm a Commando either.

Upvote 0
Yeah, to me... that's a pretty cheap update for a whole year. The MAC-10 was made by Ricardo right? Anyway, the only NEW and free content is the MAC-10 and TWI should have released the fixes way before. Because thats the only thing in this update. And when you think about it, a year for a weapon and some fixes is really really lame.

tbf they were probably exclusively working on HoS for the past year

Reactions: [TW]schneidzekk
Upvote 0
update is really a letdown.

mac10 is REALLY COOL and all and makes the firebug actually worth playing as now he can do actual damage but there's just no real balance fixes. crossbow's price going up doesnt fix how ridiculous it is.

on the other hand, i can now use the LAW as the demo and get bonuses for it. cool.

Upvote 0