• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Gunslinger Perk - Yes or No?

Gunslinger Perk - Yes or No?

• Total voters
Oh man, now I have to change my signature ;)
(Had to slightly change because of the emoticon, sorry)

OT:

The MP7, while being an automatic pistol, has the med-syringe-thrower-thing that fits the medic and only the medic.

But I may be misunderstanding you; you may be having a "inb4mp7isformedics" moment, and I'm too dense to notice it :/

You do have quite the repuation going:D

I am sooooo tempted to make a Pheonix Ace Eterney joke right about now.....

Upvote 0
Can you find a picture of the M93r for me? Please :3

Spoiler!

Essentially a modified Beretta M92fs with burst-fire capability. Hell, I think TWI should revive the classic KFmod machine pistol by putting the 93r in it. :p

Upvote 0
Have you noticed that all of the tier 3 weapons are the most modern weapons? or even if they are old in design, they are remade with modern materials and style? To name a few....

A pump action, composite cross bow, with a trajectory drop 2X scope.

A synthetic framed, and all steel parts, 20 round drum magazine, automatic shotgun.

A 7.62X51 NATO automatic battle rifle, with ACOG(?) sights.

An industrial grade chainsaw, and a factory and battle ready made katana made of todays better and more refined steel.

A flamethrower that has a detachable fuel tank, for easier handeling and disposing.

What would fit with the gunslinger in this game, Is a modern revolver.

MVC-768F.jpg

Taurus Ragging bull model 500.

A 5 shot revolver that fires the .500 S&W magnum. Has a hardend stainless steel frame, Rubber pad grips, and a muzzle break on it that is normally found on rifles to reduce atleast 60% of the recoil (although theres still quite abit of recoil on it, its just so its humanly managable)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It reminds me of The Hitman game every time I see it, which is great.

It reminds me of every OMG IS THAT THE ONE FROM COD?!?! sort of gamer, and all the weapons that have been in just about every single game in this century are being suggested. I'd like to see some level of originality for once.

When it comes to modernized weapons, isn't an M9, a Desert Eagle, an L22, a SCAR, an AK, a Sports crossbow, a Prototype military flamer, an M14 EBR, an M32 Grenade launcher and a Benelli M3 enough for you?

Reactions: HalfDemon
Upvote 0
Well, get over it, dude. The game isn't all about you - it's not like another generic battle rifle is being added. I think a revolver like that might be cool to have in-game and I'm sure many other players would think so as well.

Too true, my say doesn't really amount to much, but it just kills me inside to think that TWI want to go the COD way. Every games developer has tried hard to appeal to the COD audience, by adding the exact same weapons in each game, and I'd seriously hate for TWI to do that. TWI try for a little originality, don't they?

*takes the night off by watching gun vids*

Last edited:
Reactions: HalfDemon
Upvote 0
It reminds me of every OMG IS THAT THE ONE FROM COD?!?! sort of gamer, and all the weapons that have been in just about every single game in this century are being suggested. I'd like to see some level of originality for once.

I haven't seen the Raging Bull that much, in fact I think I only saw it in Hitman Blood Money and RSV2(?).

I suspect it's in MW2 aswell by your reaction.

It's by no means as overused as the AK or Deagle for example, so I think there is room for it in Killing Floor.

Upvote 0

When it comes to modernized weapons, isn't an M9, a Desert Eagle, an L22, a SCAR, an AK, a Sports crossbow, a Prototype military flamer, an M14 EBR, an M32 Grenade launcher and a Benelli M3 enough for you?
I want a Striker Shotgun D: [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armsel_Striker[/URL]

PROS: High reserve capacity, WIDE spread(Pellets Can hit many targets), High Ammo Capacity, Interruptable Reload, Semi-Automatic.

CONS: Extremely long reload time If Emptied/Near empty. Wide Spread(Few pellets hit each target) Must be reloaded 1 shell at a time.

Damage: Less than a pump shotgun, More than the AA-12

Purpose: To Weaken hordes of Medium ranked Specimens to allow the firebug/Commando to quickly mop them up with minimal ammo use.

Ammo: I'm thinking around 16. Reserve: 160.

Now you may think that's a lot of ammo, But with only 2-3 pellets connecting per target, and the pellets are weaker than the pumps, You aren't doing very much damage.

Upvote 0