• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

gamescom 2010

And what's about the pretty colour everywhere in the Huds, it would be much better to have a much more discreet :D
A short information would be enough to let you know if your team is capping, or not.

And the hud for the "jumping over a wall" is a little bit annoying, i think we could play the game without it, because we don't want a game for little children.
Learning by doing - if you play the game, a few hours (maybe some days), you know where it is able to jumping over a wall or where it is able to deploy a MG. :D

Ah, and the Info-Map you see when you have a reconnaissance plane, looks like a radar map of cod, maybe the design of a hand make sketch with some tactical symbols would be much better, too.

like this (with other symbols of WW2 of course)

Lageskizze.gif

400px-Taktik_einsatz.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0
And the hud for the "jumping over a wall" is a little bit annoying, i think we could play the game without it, because we don't want a game for little children.
Learning by doing - if you play the game, a few hours (maybe some days), you know where it is able to jumping over a wall or where it is able to deploy a MG. :D

I'm sure those will be adjustable via server files. And they should be automatically off in hardcore mode.

Upvote 0