• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Medic Update is Needed (Firebug and Beserker Weapons included within post.)

An idea that would appeal to at least one other person on the forums would be to move the L22 Bullpup to Medic

yay!!! that's me that's me :D glad there's at least one person that saw the logic in my proposition :cool:

NEVER!!!

No-one takes my Bullpup away from me! D:

you could always just play medic......or have enough money to buy it anyway :D

Upvote 0
P90M costs 3500-4000?! It is impossible to buy even on normal, unless you aren't a medic. Also,medic is not a combat perk.
If you want to add P90, price 400-600 just okay.

Did you not read what was after the costs?
The AA12 costs 4000, but I still find ways of buying it.

Theyve already planned something for the firebug, and apparently its not going to be another flamethrower.
Well I'm glad you filled me in on this because I was not aware of it at the time.
Knuckles stronger than a machete? Not very realistic if you ask me. And no-one would use those anyway, theres no reason to have multiple melee weapons in the game which is a shame, and people would still stick to katana if these were added. They might use them simply because they are "new" and it would be funny to punch holes in specimens but other than that, no.
(Brass Knuckles are illegal for a reason, but I'd rather be hit with a punching tool then an slicing weapon.) But then we get into the concept of Trip-Wire and the slicing weapons. Brass Knuckles break bone which can cause death sometime later, so the damage would have to be like fire or decapitation, it drains health. Though that is way to much work to do and is not needed. AND we come back to my first point, "Just a though and I doubt it would work."

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Well, that's not the kind of reaction that any of us would expect for constructive negative criticism.
Your sarcasm was not needed nor wanted.

The reason against P90 Mp5 and UMP is because they've been in SO MANY GAMES and they have been suggested a ton. Seriously, everytime someone suggests a weapon, it's "the one from CoD." It's just boring to have weapons from all these modern crapfare games.
The P90, Mp5, and the UMP have been around for years, and I didn't get the idea from Call Of Duty, I got it from Counter Strike Source. (Same goes for the Riot Shield.)

I'm suggesting that the people with the advanced gun knowledge discuss this in more detail because they know much more than I do and they can help you work around your idea.
Again, They make smaller clips, having 50 rounds be the maximum for level 6 Medic. Reading from your original post, you've backpedaled. If you would have posted this, I would not have been offended.

As for the shield bit, I'm taking what you already said in the way I received it. I thought it as some sort of invincibility mode that only lasts a while and costs a lot of money and weighs a lot. This would've been helped if you had already suggested the "off-hand" weapon like the 9mm and med syringe to be used whilst using the shield. But you didn't say it already, did you?
True, I didn't say equipping a side arm till later in the thread. Ideas come, they change.

And you add onto the suggestion for the brass knuckles now? Well fine. Some sort of hit-and-run weapon that deals slow constant damage and maybe other effects could be interesting and worthwhile. But when you first advertise it as "a melee weapon that does a little more damage than the machete" you can't expect anyone to think of this health-draining effect for you, can you? It's your idea, so you say it yourself instead of waiting for someone to point out the negatives of it before you add any real positives.

I've seen a lot of negative comments on this thread, and I scrapped the idea as soon as I knew it was bad. We come back to my quote: "Just a though and I doubt it would work."

For god's sake, put more detail into your ideas before you put them out for everyone to see. There's gonna be negative criticism, you're gonna have to learn to accept it. And you can avoid this by giving your idea a little originality. Weapon/shield combo, that's nice. NOW you tell me.
God forbid me for posting an Idea 3:00 am in the morning because I was going to forget most of it later that day. Yes, true there is a lot of negative criticism, but not one word from your has been positive (FALSE: There is one.), not even a "Well it's a rough idea but let me point out the flaws," no, just blow after blow (Until the last comment).

The "one-block-extra" is a good Idea! I said it was the best part of your thread! These "extra blocks" warrant little bits of equipment! You can pay a little money for a little bit more armor, ammo, nightvision, remote explosives instead of landmine-style pipebombs!
Well I took it the wrong way, I apologize. But how am I suppost to react to someone who had just struck down my idea?

Some people just can't take any kind of criticism and see the positives in that criticism, can they? Obviously not, they have to think so highly of their idea that anyone who points out some negatives in a constructive way, they identify them as "rude" or "sarcastic" or "impolite."
It makes me sick.
It was too much. That's all I can say. You've said, what, one thing that was positive. Hell even saying: "The P90 is an excellent weapon but I HATE your choice of weapon for the medic." Would have been so much better, or even "Now I'm going to give you A Lot of constructive Criticism, so use it to your knowledge next time you post an idea."
Yeah, it makes me sick too, and it also kills my constructive side of my personality when people don't warn me. I figured there were going to be several people who would disagree with my idea but your something else. I'm thankful you backed up your comments with your reasoning, instead of just posting a simple "No" that would have left me confused and frustrated.

If you found my posts so offensive wait till you get negative criticism from EvilSod or HaTeMe. :rolleyes:

wow, that's gotta be the first time I made a post like this!

Oh I can't wait. Besides, it's going to be a while before I come back with an idea. (Before I do anything that has to do with suggesting another idea for Killing Foor, or for any game in matter of fact: I'm going to save my idea on a word document, search it on the forums to be sure it was not taken, back-up and clarify my information, re-organize, do research, do even more research, and then post a thread.)

It's been a long time since someone posted and back up there idea. Last time, the person disliked everything about my suggestion and didn't like a single thing about it. Thank you C_Gibby.

My first time arguing with someone who actually backed up there ideas and comments.

Upvote 0
I'm suggesting that the people with the advanced gun knowledge discuss this in more detail because they know much more than I do and they can help you work around your idea.

Again, They make smaller clips, having 50 rounds be the maximum for level 6 Medic.

I'm not sure i qualify as someone with "advanced gun knowledge" but i know enough to say that the P90 doesn't use clips.

It uses magazines! There is a massive difference between clips and magazines. The difference is like Mac and PC.

Upvote 0
I'm not going to bother with the Zerker/Firebug things. Zerker doesn't need another melee weapon and Firebug is already getting something dark and mysterious (maybe a flaming dildo?).

The Medic does not need a new weapon, especially not a new offensive weapon. He's not an offensive class and the MP7M was merely put in for a little bit of self defence with the primary feature being the medi-dart. Its just going to cause even more problems with Medics not doing things properly. A Medic with a Crossbow and a Katana is playing purely offensive and shouldn't be thought of as anything more than a heavily armoured Zerker with the power of healing. There is no place for a new weapon there. Same applies with the MP7M and Crossbow. The Crossbow is there for quick kills on tougher specimens (albeit in an unbalanced way) and you can quickly do it while focusing on healing. But a new weapon just breaks the balance, especially a cheap, medic only, (reasonably) strong offensive weapon. I'd rather have Medics either focusing on Healing or clearly going for the offensive, not taking the P90 and MP7M and spending most of the time forgetting to heal because they have the P90 out all the time.

Upvote 0
Well that's pretty normal for people to do... Just like you did with your own ideas.

Personally, I think you're a bit of a willy. :p
Well then, I've been arguing with crazy people. And yeah I know, I'm still learning on how to do this. I bet your really a nice person but your tired of the P90 popping up all over the place. (Thought hard on an idea while I was gone but I need to see if it has been suggested. A new tool instead of a gun. It could be very useful in the game but less see if its on here.)

Reactions: C_Gibby
Upvote 0
I'm not going to bother with the Zerker/Firebug things. Zerker doesn't need another melee weapon and Firebug is already getting something dark and mysterious (maybe a flaming dildo?).

The Medic does not need a new weapon, especially not a new offensive weapon. He's not an offensive class and the MP7M was merely put in for a little bit of self defence with the primary feature being the medi-dart. Its just going to cause even more problems with Medics not doing things properly. A Medic with a Crossbow and a Katana is playing purely offensive and shouldn't be thought of as anything more than a heavily armoured Zerker with the power of healing. There is no place for a new weapon there. Same applies with the MP7M and Crossbow. The Crossbow is there for quick kills on tougher specimens (albeit in an unbalanced way) and you can quickly do it while focusing on healing. But a new weapon just breaks the balance, especially a cheap, medic only, (reasonably) strong offensive weapon. I'd rather have Medics either focusing on Healing or clearly going for the offensive, not taking the P90 and MP7M and spending most of the time forgetting to heal because they have the P90 out all the time.
YES! YES! YES! That's exactly what i want. a flaming dildo i can beat down specimens with. make it extra long and double sided so i can use it like a staff too.

Upvote 0