• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Replacing the M14

I'm perfectly fine with the magazine size the way it is. That's a realistic size for the weapon. 5, 10 or whatever round mags would be th unrealistic sizes.

Simply drop the magazine number from 14+1 to 5-7+1, remove the laser sight and fix up the iron sights. That or add a scope. The EBR has rails for a reason.
Fix up the insane recoil reduction so as to make it a sharpshooter weapon.

During a trial run with the EBR, i have found out that a sharpshooter needs only 2 shots to kill a scrake. I have personally seen f**king noobs waste a whole mag bodyshotting scrakes and then getting gutted by them.

Fix it, and they will learn.

Upvote 0
As much as I would love to see a new weapon, Candlejack is right about this change. Ultimately the issues we've faced revolve around the S.A.R. problem. Sight, Ammo, Recoil. The laser sight was always useless to me as it could never keep up. Yet a battery life would make it an asset whenever need be. I support.

The only suggestion I could male is to slow down the rpm so that the player won't get ridiculously fast consecutive shots, making them have to aim.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I currently serve in the Norwegian Home Guard (or what ever it is called in english) and i have a HK G3. Would love to see that in KF as a SS weapon. Cant stand the Iron sights on the EBR.

Idk, cool, same, and same.

There is a G3 model floating around the Modding section, try looking for it. :D

The G3 is an awesome weapon and is far better than the M14.

I'm guess the Home Guard would be the National Guard in English. :)

Upvote 0
As much as I would love to see a new weapon, Candlejack is right about this change. Ultimately the issues we've faced revolve around the S.A.R. problem. Sight, Ammo, Recoil. The laser sight was always useless to me as it could never keep up. Yet a battery life would make it an asset whenever need be. I support.

The only suggestion I could male is to slow down the rpm so that the player won't get ridiculously fast consecutive shots, making them have to aim.

Increasing recoil would be more realistic than decreasing the rate of fire since it's an semi-auto rifle you are firing it as fast as you can pull the trigger. Laser sight usually last for a very long time running on button cells so it would be a little unrealistic for the battery to run low quickly. I suggest the sight to be remove as a separate piece of attachment at a cost of price or only the high level sharpshooter can purchase it.

Upvote 0