• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Boba Fett!

rickyhorror

Grizzled Veteran
May 25, 2010
Many thanks to and made by arramus! (made for and requested by rickyhorror)

35lw6ee.jpg

1ephso.jpg

Download (FileFront)
--------------------
Mirror (MegaUpload)

---> if you life or use this skin, don't forget to thank arramus! <---

Last edited:
Well, the republic commando skin worked off the same model as Agent Wilkes, personally, I think Fett would require his own model, he does have a jetpack after all.

Yeah, I thought about that too. But we could just make the jet pack look 2D off his back to give the effect of it, but still be able to make it with a model already available. And his antenna on the side of his head could just be left out. I don't think anyone would really notice weather or not the antenna was there. But it still seems doable.

Upvote 0
Well, based around the model we have to play with, Boba's going to look like a hybrid. Here's a quick look at the limitations based around a few edits to the original Republic Commando dude to let you see what can and can't be done.

boba.jpg

That actually looks pretty good! :O

You - Are - Amazing!!! :D

I already figured the Boba Fett skin wouldn't look exactly like him.
I was just looking towards the basic coloring and looks of Boba Fett.

It might need some color touch ups to make the colors look more so like Boba. Maybe I could do that? If you'd tell me how or what I'd have to do

I have quite a bit of images to go off of:
From the movie I believe: -1- and -2-
Realistic model: -1- and -2-
Helmet: -1-
Artistic renderings: -1-, -2-, and -3-

Just let me know if you'd want me to do anything [:

Upvote 0
Here's a full 360 wrap-around of the helmet: -1- -2- -3- -4- -5- -6- -7- -8-

What else would you like? [:

boba_kf2.jpg

Thanks, the wrap round side view does the job very well. Apart from removing the paint damage from the front (as it duplicates symmetrically to make each side and looks like a frontal lobotomy) it's pretty much in its default state.

For the body plating and pouches there's plenty to work with in the images you've added so it should look pretty true to form. Getting the textile right is probably the trickiest bit but we'll see.

EDIT

Just testing a simple colour change to see if cropping's necessary.

boba_kf3.jpg
boba_kf4.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0