• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO:HOS is dying

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just afraid of everyone not playing games like Modern Warfare 2 and others are going to keep them from not playing RO:HOS... I mean we've all not seen it happen in the past. Think of all the times that other unreleased games haven't detracted from our long time favorite unreleased shooter!

We must stand up men! Stand up and vow to continue to never play RO:HOS like never before!

Upvote 0
I'm just afraid of everyone not playing games like Modern Warfare 2 and others are going to keep them from not playing RO:HOS... I mean we've all not seen it happen in the past. Think of all the times that other unreleased games haven't detracted from our long time favorite unreleased shooter!

We must stand up men! Stand up and vow to continue to never play RO:HOS like never before!
Yes we must! Tomorrow!

Upvote 0
ok, i've opened a 32 man server with custom and stock maps, voting enabled, sub-100 ping for all, 30% kick voting, afk 1 minute autokick, superdooperhaxorpreventor mutator, no perks enabled, and live updated player rankings. who wants to help me populate the server and save RO:HOS? :p

its 24/7 danzig isnt it?

Upvote 0
ok, i've opened a 32 man server with custom and stock maps, voting enabled, sub-100 ping for all, 30% kick voting, afk 1 minute autokick, superdooperhaxorpreventor mutator, no perks enabled, and live updated player rankings. who wants to help me populate the server and save RO:HOS? :p
You'd think someone would actually do something like that right? They'd always have players on their server. I don't get the boneheaded way some people will force one map on a server.

Upvote 0
If HoS should die before I wake
I'll put an extended clip inside of my Spagin
Roll to TWI' station, murder the Dev*
Roll to TWI' station, murder the Dev*

HoS just died this mornin'
And she's dead, she's dead

Everybody sound the same, commercialize the game

It is joke ok xD

inspired by hip hop is dead - NAS

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Gr8, these nub mods r making a mod for this dead game. I bet like everyone threw out the ROHOS cd's they never bought because nobody ever plays this game, so theyr trying to milk more moneys outa us EA style.

WHEN THIS QQ THREAD HIS 101 PAGES I R GOING TO KILL MYSELF R SOME SHT KK?!

dont worry im not nuts, the reason i do this is because the my favouritist game that i have played not ever is dead :confused::eek::( and im pretty sure its in non existant hell, so if i could just get lol pages and then die, i'd proabbly go there myself, and ocult play dill i tie!

:D
dickzklaimer(no I aint gonna kill myself, thats a Steam tf2 forums joke)

Oh N i gotta say, this game died because of the imballanced sharpshooter and his M41!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.