• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Anti-Campaing mutator!

"Camping" only really is an issue in competetive games you know.
Also this game is all about survival which entails holding a position.
Running around like a mofo will get you killed. So how do campers "ruin" games?

This mutator punishes playing the game?!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
"Camping" only really is an issue in competetive games you know.
Also this game is all about survival which entails holding a position.
Running around like a mofo will get you killed. So how do campers "ruin" games?

This mutator punishes playing the game?!

I just thought that I might port something like this, u don't hav to be so rude. You wudn't even know how to port something like this, let alone get it to work.

Edit: Did I mention that this is configurable?

Last edited:
Reactions: SMIFF
Upvote 0
You wudn't even know how to port something like this, let alone get it to work.

Why do you always throw this out when someone gives some criticism? We all get it you are all so amazing coder and everything, and special because no-one else can do it.

If Im being honest, I dont remember seeing anything actually amazing and useful from you, all these are just works of others or recycling old ideas.

..and btw I agree with 9_6

Reactions: arramus and SMIFF
Upvote 0
Why do you always throw this out when someone gives some criticism? We all get it you are all so amazing coder and everything, and special because no-one else can do it.

Cuz I don't like waisting time on nothing? I accept the criticism and I do ackowledge ppl's feedback.

If Im being honest, I dont remember seeing anything actually amazing and useful from you, all these are just works of others or recycling old ideas.

I havn't seen anything actually amazing and useful from YOU. It doesn't matter if they are old or works of others, it just gives me something to contribute to the community. If you don't like me ideas then make your OWN mutator orsomething creative for once instead of criticising everything I make. Your lucky that there is someone on the foruns capable of doing all this, how about a thanks and a good job for once?

Last edited:
Reactions: arramus and SMIFF
Upvote 0
I just thought that I might port something like this, u don't hav to be so rude. You wudn't even know how to port something like this, let alone get it to work.

while I agree that there's no need to be critical about something that doesn't necessarily have a whole lot of use, there is also no need for you to be a dick batty. You aren't the only one on the forum who knows how to mod so get off your high horse.

Reactions: masteriamamind
Upvote 0
I accept your apology. I made this mutator cuz I heard ppl were getting mad at other ppl blocking the trader, so I was like what the hell I'm going to make something that will stop this and I did.

There's an anti-blocker for that. KF needs camping, that's why you can weld doors. And as previously stated, this is just going to get abused to level medic. Never gonna be whitelisted.

Upvote 0