• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Worst weapon

MP7 is useful but on suicidal it lacks.
This is about the worst weapon.
Don't say it is the worst if you don't mean it.
If it is useful, it's probably not the worst because, in my opinion, I have already listed 2 completely useless weapons no one would care at all about if they were removed from the game.
Firepower issues aside, I guess many people would miss the mp7 if it was suddenly removed from the game.

Upvote 0
You think it's less useful than dual 9mm, LAW and machete?

Yeah, a Machete can own, **** a knife can on suicidal, and 9mms!?!?!? DUDE ITS THE 9mm ITS ONE OF THE BEST! and yeah the LAW fails but like some of the people have stated its underrated, it can take down a siren on suicidal +kewl points

:D A mp7m can as well, but that 4-5 second reload you can not cancel, that gives so much enjoyment seeing your team dieing :D!!!!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This is about the worst weapon.
Don't say it is the worst if you don't mean it.
If it is useful, it's probably not the worst because, in my opinion, I have already listed 2 completely useless weapons no one would care at all about if they were removed from the game.
Firepower issues aside, I guess many people would miss the mp7 if it was suddenly removed from the game.

well i play suicidal 90% of the time and on suicidal MP7 is very useless.

Upvote 0
You obviously haven't played with me on a server with good ping.

My ranged healing isn't so dodgy.

i should clarify that too :p what i mean is its dodgy when youre on suicidal, your team is being raped, your fps is low, and so the medic is trying to get a ranged heal on you but with his fps low and all the zombies surrounding the players, its hard to get a ranged heal. so the first thing a medic does is blast away at the zombies with his MP7 hoping to clear a path so he can get you healed with his darts, only problem is the MP7 really isnt enough firepower so it doesnt matter anyways.

Upvote 0
Mine is.
Sometimes the green puff and the sound come but you don't actually heal.
Ping or fps don't matter.

Hopefully another issue to be resolved with the next update.

yeh i agree. which is why its hard to say for sure if the MP7 is totally useless on suicidal - it is, BUT if they fix some of its issues it has potential. medic really needs a harder hitting weapon though, like a ak47 type weap.

Upvote 0
nuuu! maybe a p90 which i hate but a medic with an ak47 What the ****?

no no i mean another weapon that is equal to the AK47 in damage

remember earlier when i was telling you to get a bullpup instead of a mp7? i was wrong on that because that wouldve been totally useless for you since i was thinking thru the eyes of lvl 6 commando - bullpup for me is pretty decent.

so something that is stronger than a mp7, like the AK47 is stronger than the bullpup.. so maybe a famas?

famas.gif

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Possibly.
This is no weapon suggestion thread though, it is meant to point out weapons that are widely regarded as useless so maybe the devs, should they read this, could take note of that and possibly make them a bit more worthwhile options.
It's about what we have, not what we would like to have.

Upvote 0
Possibly.
This is no weapon suggestion thread though, it is meant to point out weapons that are widely regarded as useless so maybe the devs, should they read this, could take note of that and possibly make them a bit more worthwhile options.
It's about what we have, not what we would like to have.

ok back on track.. the machete is pretty useless. no idea how it could be improved. KF's always had totally useless melee weapons though anyways: kitchen knife, baseball bat, broken pipe, now the machete. its like why buy it when you can just buy an axe or later on a chainsaw?

Upvote 0

remember earlier when i was telling you to get a bullpup instead of a mp7? i was wrong on that because that wouldve been totally useless for you since i was thinking thru the eyes of lvl 6 commando - bullpup for me is pretty decent.

so something that is stronger than a mp7, like the AK47 is stronger than the bullpup.. so maybe a famas?

famas.gif

I believe you also mentioned the downfall of this or someone else did: you would cause more people to become medics. It'll be like 1004 or 05 (i forgot xD) all over again, remember medics outrunning patriarchs and etc. and using crossbows :(?

ALSO TO STAY ON TRACK: I WANT THE KNIFE. Useless or not, a medic with a kitchen knife will make me happy <3

Giving the medics too much firepower will cause a major flaw and giving it too less makes people blame them. Its a win lose situation >.<

Last edited:
Upvote 0

remember earlier when i was telling you to get a bullpup instead of a mp7? i was wrong on that because that wouldve been totally useless for you since i was thinking thru the eyes of lvl 6 commando - bullpup for me is pretty doecent.

famas.gif

You been playing too much RB6V2. :D

Upvote 0