• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor available for Mac via Steamplay

Killing Floor is now available for the Mac, through Steam. Courtesy of Valve's SteamPlay, if you buy the game on one platform, it will also be available to you on the other. Killing Floor is the first co-op game available allowing you to play with your friends cross-platform. So, if you are a PC Killing Floor player, with Mac friends - go and tell them to buy it, so they can finally play with you!

And to encourage everyone to get the game, it is on sale at 33% off for a little while. What better time to grab a copy of our hit co-op survival-horror Zed-slaying title?

Killing Floor is now available for the Mac, through Steam. Courtesy of Valve's SteamPlay, if you buy the game on one platform, it will also be available to you on the other. Killing Floor is the first co-op game available allowing you to play with your friends cross-platform. So, if you are a PC Killing Floor player, with Mac friends - go and tell them to buy it, so they can finally play with you!

And to encourage everyone to get the game, it is on sale at 33% off for a little while. What better time to grab a copy of our hit co-op survival-horror Zed-slaying title?

Awesome I can finaly play this awesome game again, cuz for some weird reason Steam always crashes on Windows 7, but now I can play it on my Mac!!! Thanks Tripwire your the best!

Upvote 0
Haha Killing Floor is my new favorite game.
Matter in fact my friend asked me if it was for the Mac a week ago and I was like "no" and he was like "awww" and I was all like "macs can suck ** ****" and he was like "grrr". Well I guess I should go tell him he can get it now and have him rub it in my face that macs don't suck so bad anymore.

Upvote 0