• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Video -> How to kill the Patriarch with a Suicid !

This will not work, Tripwire capped the amount of damage the pipebombs can do at once. Unless you are playing on a lower difficulty where 2 pipebombs is enough to kill him -_-

aye but as you can see those bombs dont all go off at the same time, i think there was a guy blowing up every 1- 0.5 seconds, thats why the damage limit had not effect. then again maybe it did have an effect on the some of the bombs but not all so regardless if say half of those bombs missed there was easily enough to blow him sky high.

Upvote 0
Be prepared for this after wave 10:

Idiot on chat: everyone go demo, I know how we can kill him
Me: *facepalm*

Idiot on chat was killed by Pat
Person who listened 1 was killed by pat
Person who listened 2 was killed by pat
Person who listened 3 blew up
Person who listened 4 blew up

YOUR SQUAD WAS WIPED OUT RAAAAAAHH SEND ENTIRE ARMIES

Upvote 0
Be prepared for this after wave 10:

Idiot on chat: everyone go demo, I know how we can kill him
Me: *facepalm*

Idiot on chat was killed by Pat
Person who listened 1 was killed by pat
Person who listened 2 was killed by pat
Person who listened 3 blew up
Person who listened 4 blew up

YOUR SQUAD WAS WIPED OUT RAAAAAAHH SEND ENTIRE ARMIES

get off your high horse.
it isnt a feasible way to kill the pat or specimens, its just fun to do, like the hunting shotgun auto thing, or the running around with ironsights up thing, its just fun to do it every once in a while. once again, just cause YOU dont like something, doesnt mean you have to ruin it for the whole godamn community.

Upvote 0
get off your high horse.
it isnt a feasible way to kill the pat or specimens, its just fun to do, like the hunting shotgun auto thing, or the running around with ironsights up thing, its just fun to do it every once in a while. once again, just cause YOU dont like something, doesnt mean you have to ruin it for the whole godamn community.

get off your high horse. it isnt feasible to defend glitches in the game, its not even fun to do, like the hunting shotgun auto thing, or the running around with ironsights up thing, its a noob way out every time you do it. once again, just cause YOU like exploiting, doesnt mean you have to defend the whole godamn community of idiots who do.

Upvote 0
im curious how this is considers exploiting? its just a funny glitch, its not extra damage and it still costs money. all it does is allows people to transport the pipebombs to enemies, this would be no different then stacking a few pipes as a trap. its not even something you can do each round as it does cost alot of money to do so.

its a fun glitch nothing more and lessing less.

Upvote 0
get off your high horse.

thx a lot !

=)

Upvote 0
get off your high horse. it isnt feasible to defend glitches in the game, its not even fun to do, like the hunting shotgun auto thing, or the running around with ironsights up thing, its a noob way out every time you do it. once again, just cause YOU like exploiting, doesnt mean you have to defend the whole godamn community of idiots who do.

Um, the pipe bomb on head thing can hardly be considered an exploit. I've never seen it done in-game ever. Not once. Zero. Nil. And I've played a lot of KF since the Level Up patch. If it were being done willy-nilly and games were constantly being ruined by it, I could see your point. But seeing as no one appears to be doing it aside from bored groups of friends, you pretty much have no ground to stand on. Sure you could say "well if people find out about it then everyone will do it!" but this has been around for quite a while. If it hasn't caught on by now, chances are it never will.

But yeah KSA, don't worry about it. Anthracy here just needs to find something better to do. ;)

Upvote 0