• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

537142864f8cf180a0645a72c7b600a13ea2560e.png

ed19b10a8982c2bd7724a2dd737e8fb34945ef53.png

Ooooh pretty light!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
should have hid the hud and play with the camera, showing the ships and the action.

Yeah, definitely.

Eve can be a beautiful game but most of the time you look at it while being zoomed out trying to figure out where you are in relation to the other ships on the grid(at least that is how it works for me).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The words "Land" and "Macht" have pretty much the same meaning in German and Dutch. The Might or Force of the Land, obvious right?

Well, while not incorrect, "Landmacht" would rather translate as "power from the countryside". Like the "Landjugend", an organisation for youths from rural areas.

That's how I would understand it.

And still better than Bundesheer and where is Austria's navy anyway?

Bundesheer though simply means "Federational Army". Nothing wrong with that :p And we do have a navy. On the Bodensee.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I think "force of the country" is a better translation. For one because it's a force, not a power and also because unlike the Landjugend the army of a country isn't really dedicated to serve people in rural areas but to serve the whole country, and although Land can be translated as both country and countryside I'd say contextually "country" seems to be fitting better.

Upvote 0