• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

So I'll be going to England soon...

London is about the most cosmopolitan city in the world which is why I as a non-racist Englishman love living there.

And you can be anyone you want, that's to say, you can walk down the road backwards with green and yellow socks for gloves, a red clowns nose stuck on your forehead, some may smile but no one will hold it against you !

Try it !!!

Upvote 0
And you can be anyone you want, that's to say, you can walk down the road backwards with green and yellow socks for gloves, a red clowns nose stuck on your forehead, some may smile but no one will hold it against you !

Try it !!!

Well actually they would prolly avoid you cos they think you are trying to sell them something but the point is fair. :)

Upvote 0
F'kin-A you should have fun with the eyes in the sky anytime the feeling strikes you and its convienient to do so.. dont ever be 'okay' with some appointed 'authority' surveying your every move. You're a law abiding free human being ffs.

RAAAAAAGE

Congrats on the job and enjoy Gloucester and London :)
Keep us updated on any interesting experiences (your kitteh is going to miss you - or is she going along?)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I probably live in the best part of England... Brighton!

And it is nice to visit, but I would swop it for Ibiza or Miami or New York in a flash!!!
Hahaha I've been to Brighton several times because my sister used to live there a few years ago with her boyfriend. I've never seen such a ****ed-up/ugly looking city in my life, I stopped counting all the drug dealers etc lol. They even found a corpse sometime in an apartment in the same building where my sister lived. Also I had to lol hard at how there actually was a little life-insurance hut next to the entry of the old peer(which broke down already if I remember correctly). But then again that was already like 6-7 years ago now, maybe things have changed or maybe it's just not such a visitor-friendly city.

London is a nice city I guess, but there's no way I'd ever leave austria(vienna being europes city with the highest standard of life). If I had to leave then I'd probably go some place like Miami.

May I ask @Lemon what kind of job you're taking?

Upvote 0