• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

So I'll be going to England soon...

LemoN

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 26, 2006
Prussotroll's Bridge
Well, im just one step away from signing a contract for a job in Hempsted, Gloucester, limited to 3-6 months at first, with possible long term employment.

So I wanted to ask, what should I watch out for, any tips for me ect.

I'm flying there next week to sign the contract if it fits me and I seriously have'nt got a real picture of what will await me once I will be working(and living) there.

Possible start of work there would be first week of january.

Last edited:
And what, prey, would one be going to do in Glouwcester ?:D.
Absolutely wonderful.
Go to thee local 'public houses' and talk with the Yokels.

Go for it.

Love the West Country.
Lived in Bristol a good while.

Slip over to Ross on Wye in Wales but watch out for the Welsh, they are still trying to get in!!!

Above and beyond all that, the only way to (really) learn a language is to live and work with the people.

Good luck.

Upvote 0
And what, prey, would one be going to do in Glouwcester ?:D.
Absolutely wonderful.
Go to thee local 'public houses' and talk with the Yokels.

Go for it.

Love the West Country.
Lived in Bristol a good while.

Slip over to Ross on Wye in Wales but watch out for the Welsh, they are still trying to get in!!!

Above and beyond all that, the only way to (really) learn a language is to live and work with the people.

Good luck.

Yeah even if it doesnt work, it still would be an experience thats rather hard to be topped (yeah I know, you're an old fart and experienced way more, blah blah :p )

PS: i thought its pronounced Glooster?

Last edited:
Upvote 0