• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Best Pat Deaths/Kills?

Wildcolt

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 26, 2009
Stories gief! :D What are some of the best pat death/kills you've ever done/seen? :x

Here's some of my examples...

Best kill: Foundry, normal long, solo. Roughly around the trader on the third floor. The trader opened up and I decided to lay sets of 2 pipebombs, just out of range of each other/around corner, and then camp for him by the rail. He spawns underneath me and eventually comes for me(cuz you know he has to go get lost for some reason). I'm waiting....I'm waiting...all of a sudden i hear "AGH!" "You little-!" "Children!" (here i can see the counter for adds spawned) then <third person view switch>. I killed him and I never even got to see him o.o (that's with this latest patch too :D)

Best Death: Biotics lab, normal long, 5 players. Near the U-room trader. Trader there, I do my 2 pipe bomb laying again. He walks past the door that normally gets welded by people. You hear "AGH!" "You little!"...for whatever reason, there was a guy setting up pipebombs at the end of the hall still. Apparently pat thought he set them there, pat charges him at top speed, grabs him(guess he knocked him back and charged again? it was funny to watch man) and runs him into the corner, then I hear beep beep beep. I hear the explosion and see the cloud of smoke get the message that the player just got blown to bits, and pat walks out from the smoke cloud all slow, badass like. :x

Here are some examples that happened to me:

Best Kill: Foundry, Suicidal, Long

Nothing to do, I started doing foundry, on suicidal, solo, just by using medic and i changed between katanas, crossbows and bullpups/ak-47.
So, basically i survived all of the waves until patriarch wave, and just seconds before patriarch comes, 5 people join, all level 3 and below, i was like "Ye... great", so, seconds after patriarch comes, they all die, and on suicidal 1 player killing the patriarch with his normal hp x 6 was really hard.

After 20 minutes of fighting him, i started using crossbow and start shooting him in the head, he heals ( he just used last heal ) but instead of running he comes towards me, and quickly i switch to katana, i start hitting him on the head, he hits me a couple of times, i'm almost dead, he's coming towards me to finish me off, and then *bam* i cut his head off with the katana.

Epic Win

Best Death: Farm, Suicidal, Long

Me playing with some friends, i think i was using berserk, so moving on, patriarch wave comes, so we start all thinking in where to run and what tactic to do against him, so we get inside a barn, there were some SS and firebugs, 1 commando and i was berserk.

When he comes, everybody starts shooting him and he runs to heal, we were like, "That was quick, let's end this", we get out from the barn, we were thinking that he ran forward, but we were wrong, he went behind us, and he killed about 2 people, and we started shooting again and he runs again to heal.
After a while, we hear him screaming, we get ready to shoot at him, but again, he comes behind us, 1 guy dies, and we start aiming at the head because 3 guys close to the patriarch isn't a good idea, after he attacks some of us, he runs again to heal for the final time.

We heal each others, and for some reason instead of running inside a house, we started running randomly around the map, and without a sound *bam* he kills one guy, so, there's me and a commando left, the commando guy was saying that he was almost dead so i started axing him and the other guy was shooting him, the patriarch was going towards me but he stopped and started running after the commando guy and killed him, just me left and by the commandos words, he was almost dead, i waited for the moment, i waited.. and then i started axing him, and the most fail happens, i cut his head off and he rocket launches me.

Epic Win? or Fail?

You decide!

Upvote 0
Farm, normal. One of my first times playing. Was zerk with katana and crossbow. We gathered in the barn, closed the doors. Pat says peek-a-boo and we blast the hell out of him. He loads the rocket arm, my team runs for cover, I take a random un-zoomed shot from outside the barn, in between all the hanging cows, and out the other side of the barn to headshot Pat through sheer luck. Slow-mo 3rd person cam as he falls back with a bolt between his eyes. One of the many reasons I was happy with my purchase of killing floor :D

Upvote 0
This isn't a kill, just some stupid deaths.

I was playing Normal Manor with a friend, who had just gotten the game. He was using a spare acct, so he was a lvl 3 Sharp, and we weren't doing too badly. On the Patriarch wave, though, we got cornered in the main building, and ran out of pipe bombs. The Patriarch hit one coming up the stairs to the loft, and we turned tail and ran, falling back through the hole in the floor. When we re-entered the main room of the house, the Pat was gone (probably healing). We proceeded to head for the dining room. Suddenly, the Pat uncloaks right in front of us. My friend and I, both thinking the same thing at the same time, make beelines for the door. We get stuck in the door-frame, of course, because it's meant for one, not two. I get eaten alive by a Crawler on the outside, still wedged in the door frame, and my friend gets chaingunned to death in a matter of seconds.

Upvote 0
The best one that can happen :

Playing as a medic on west london... we were on patty wave... well everyone but me died but everyone put a good effort and forced patty to use up all his syringe, but unfortunate that I had a good portion of my armor off me... so here I was running away from patty, trying to create some distance...

Well I found the church and went inside and turned around to see where he was... well as soon as I turned around I saw patty uncloak right infront of the church door, literaly just 2 meters infront of me...

He did his usual warning message:

"One in the pipe"

As soon as he said that... out of fear... I closed the door on him and boom! Patri killed himself with his own rocket when I closed the door on him.

Quite a surprised...

Upvote 0
Best death: West London, hard, long. Me and 4 others were buying our stuff in the trader in the basement, since we were doing allright we were pretty sure Pat was going to die. We are going back outside when suddenly pat spawns in the basement. Everyone was outside already but I was still in the basement so I start running for my life, Pat starts chasing me but I make it outside, close the door behind me and start welding it (lvl6 support). Pat shoots a rocket at the door and BAM, I die instantly making flips in the air and landing a bit further away. Everyone started to laugh. Then Pat killed the rest too.

Upvote 0
My friend and I, both thinking the same thing at the same time, make beelines for the door. We get stuck in the door-frame, of course, because it's meant for one, not two. I get eaten alive by a Crawler on the outside, still wedged in the door frame, and my friend gets chaingunned to death in a matter of seconds.

LOL kinda makes me think of some stupid carton or something.

lol the first time I beat office on hard
that patty jumped out of a back window and killed him self

in slow motion his legs gibbbed LMAO

ROFL, do they actually lose health from jumping off buildings?

Anyway, the best death I can think of atm: Hard/Long/Biotics Lab
Me and my brother finished all the waves with ease, and went to the shop to stock up for the Patriarch. I was done pretty quickly and headed out to the "U-room" while my brother was still in the shop. Once the time was out, my brother was still in the shop and was naturally teleported outside. Then, the Patriarch spawned like 2 meters away from him around the corner and killed him instantly xD. What a luck, poor guy never had a chance.

Upvote 0
ROFL, do they actually lose health from jumping off buildings?
No but if they enter areas they aren't supposed to, they die instantly. The area being talked about can be seen if you go to offices second floor, turn left, into that big room, the windows there. If they go out that window, they die instantly. I kinda wanna see someone pull an oh ley~ with pat as he attempts to charge them and go straight out the window if its possible.

Upvote 0
Best death on suicidal Foundry.
Even though I've played the mod since around KF 2.0 / 2.1 I didn't know that Kevin could Cloak fully invisible.

One of my first matches on suicidal, a great team too.
We were holding about the 2nd / 3rd floor, the back place with those pipes you can walk up and down.
I was stood in the middle of the ground, around the pipes / railings.
Out of nowhere, he uncloaks behind me on the pipes and instantly kills me D:

Upvote 0
Yesterday, we were in Biolabs in hard and we had 4 supports with AA12 (myself included). We surrounded him and killed him before he even had the chance to heal, then his limb-less body started flying in slow motion. My shots actually got the body to change direction into the opposite side, then the shots from another guy did the same, it was like playing ping-pong, but badass.

Upvote 0
best map for pat gags has got to be arcade-gas-station. arcade map of course, but there's just so many hilarious ways to kill him there.

- lure/chase him into oncoming traffic so he gets run over
- lure/chase him into the car wash so you can start the wash cycle and crush him to death
- pipebombs all up and down the stairs to the roof, so that he only gets half way up before he has to run away and heal
- have a couple of welders on the door to the stairs, as you xbow/drop pipebombs on his head from above
- damage him enough so that you can get him to gib himself by welding the door to the roof, since he always stands right in front of it as he blasts it down. this can be done I think from the beginning, it would just take a really, really long time, and lots of welders

Upvote 0
Best stuck: solo, suicidal, manor, long.
On the pat wave, I already make him heal two times, but I haven't kill any of his childrens comes to help. So there's quite a few of zeds. I run down to the underground trader from the building and wanted to weld the one way door (the only door that can only opened one way, cause the other side is stairs) However, before I can weld it, a clot opens the door and I am pushed towards the wall. And I get stuck between the door and the wall, I cant move. I try to closer the door, but those clots instan-open it again! And I cant shoot trough the door, and I totally get stucked.

EPIC win. 4man-suicidal, long, foundry.
When pat comes, we all spam pipes using all of our money. However the pat spawned away from the "minefield". So we try to lure him there. After we fight him for some time and he was bombed for many times (2men die), we think he's nearly dead. I was running across the long hallway that can see the sky. I hear beep beep beep. Oh! That's the pipe I lay down in wave 3! I cant blileve it's still there. And one of the dead player says the pat on the 3rd floor. I dont know why but I look up there (still standing on my lovely pipe bomb), and I see him jumping down on me (and the pipe bomb). And then I blow up. I cant see any of my body parts. But patty is flying up and up and up (in slow motion) and fly trough the top of the foundry building!

Last edited:
Upvote 0