• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Warhammer 40k Skins & Models

I saw a few builds with glossy blue visors on the games workshop website and also a few other places so it looks like there's a variety out there.

Even so, here's an attempt at the golden visor image. I went through all sorts of filters and mixes to get this and I could never recall the multitude of trial and error steps it took. Let's hope this one is getting there.

One nice touch about it is that when the weapons are ablazing, the visor appears to reflect some of the lighting.

shades_06Oct2009.jpg

Upvote 0
Here's the first one just for testing to see how it stands up to the rigours of the unreal engine.

http://www.filefront.com/14672917/Warhammer_Cadian_Gold.ziphttp://www.filefront.com/14704613/Warhammer_Cadian_Gold.zip

Tweaks include, colour edits and cleaning up of colour bleed. The leg packs could do with some extra bleed work but all in good time.

README

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Warhammer 40000 Skin - Cadian Infantry Tooper - Gold Visor - 7th of October 2009
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INSTALLATION

1) Add:
Agent_Wilkes.upl

to your \killingfloor\System folder

2) Add
KF_Soldier2_Trip_T_War_Gold_Visor.utx

to your \killingfloor\Textures folder

3) To restore the default skin add:
Agent_Wilkes.upl from the Backup_Of_Agent_Wilkes_UPL folder in your \killingfloor\System folder

4) Select the Horzine Trooper skin in your Profile and Achievements area in game. You will be able to use this skin online and continue to earn achievements and perks. Other players will only be able to see the skin if they also install these files.

Be fair, friendly, and have fun.
See you in the servers.

arramus

warhammer_horzine_trooper_07Oct2009.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Here's a No Visor version. I replaced the face with another in game face as the other version had too many smoke stains on the nose which was the motivation for the nose guard.

http://www.filefront.com/14704709/Warhammer_Cadian_No_Visor.zip/

Warhammer 40000 Skin - Cadian Infantry Tooper - No Visor - 8th of October 2009

INSTALLATION

1) Add:
Agent_Wilkes.upl

2) Add
KF_Soldier2_Trip_T_War_No_Visor.utx

Agent_Wilkes.upl from the Backup_Of_Agent_Wilkes_UPL folder in your \killingfloor\System folder

4) Select the Horzine Trooper skin in your Profile and Achievements area in game. You will be able to use this skin online and continue to earn achievements and perks. Other players will only be able to see the skin if they also install these files.

See you in the servers.

arramus

warhammer_horzine_trooper_08Oct2009.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
And...too good an opportunity to miss.

Trader Tooper

http://www.filefront.com/14704689/Warhammer_Cadian_Trader.zip/

Warhammer 40000 Skin - Cadian Infantry Tooper - Trader - 8th of October 2009

INSTALLATION

1) Add:
Agent_Wilkes.upl

2) Add
KF_Soldier2_Trip_T_War_Trader.utx

See you in the servers.

arramus

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hey

Hey

No problem. The coloring is pretty accurate. I only played with the pics a little. I did a one step photo fix. Instead of manually fixing it. This is why it is a little grainy in spots. This is how I remembered them looking though. The others seemed like the green was slightly different then when we played. Maybe the green fog had the unique touch to it.

Edit: I like this one probably the best for the open eyes. I also like the one with the shades above.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Here's a near original face guard version with the cleaned up body.

http://www.filefront.com/14704693/Nose_Trooper.zip/

README

Warhammer 40000 Skin - Cadian Infantry Tooper - Face Guard - 9th of October 2009

INSTALLATION

1) Add:
Agent_Wilkes.upl

2) Add
KF_Soldier2_Trip_T_War_Nose.utx

See you in the servers.

arramus

warhammer_nose_guard_09Oct2009.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0