• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Wave 2: Is that it?

gusone

Grizzled Veteran
May 2, 2009
Sidcup
steamcommunity.com
Aha! Found the moddb site. So what are people enjoying playing. I've uploaded a few of the obvious ones already. Rather than upload the whole lot and dilute the KF experience I'd be interested in other peoples faves maps of Wave 2.

Edit: (Deleted one post since I finally found the 70 entrants, my bad, and moved another.)

Last edited:
Hey, we entered both a revised version of Swamp and Crash, though Crash had bugs in it...some bugs that are actually borderline unfixable...without altering level design. If you want a full, working, bug-free version of Crash. Wait for the map-pack I'm making, which includes both our comp collaboration efforts.
:)

Upvote 0
I've played THEDDLE's Abandoned Base about a million times over the past week or so (whether I wanted to or not :D) and prefer the last release version MacabreDay as I can see what's coming a little earlier. The exploding props do it for me as they look cool and often have a reward hidden under them.

I'm also having fun in Stinky's 'TheDarkestRoad(s)' because of the inside/outside variety and fun. It looked good in its' first version but the new one is really cleaned up technically.

I was hoping to see Taganka submitted to the competition but it doesn't look like it was quite at that stage...

I also want to get in Multistorey again with a server load to see how the new build fares. I'd like to see it given the minimum number one for ambient lighting just to see how it looks but who am I to say :p.

THEDDLE's pretty much got all of Wave 2 maps uploaded so I can have a marathon session over the coming week. Let's hope the new whitelist function kicks in once they've all been given the once over for any major exploits.

Upvote 0