• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

(REQUEST) Red Ochestra Weps

its just a case of having the knowledge and time. everything is there, but in the wrong place, it needs to be ported over from RO. i had an idea for a ww2 zombie mod. i can map, make sounds, graphics/banners etc, and even have a background story/name/theme for a ww2 zombie mod, so just a few more people are required, most of the stuff has already been done (textures/models/sounds/code)

Upvote 0
its just a case of having the knowledge and time. everything is there, but in the wrong place, it needs to be ported over from RO. i had an idea for a ww2 zombie mod. i can map, make sounds, graphics/banners etc, and even have a background story/name/theme for a ww2 zombie mod, so just a few more people are required, most of the stuff has already been done (textures/models/sounds/code)

Do you need a modeler? If so add me on steam (linfosoma) or send me a PM :)

Upvote 0
How about an animator because if u do that is me :) but is it for RO or KF ???

Upvote 0
Would this really take coding?
Wouldn't it just be matter of copying over the right textures, meshes, animations and system files and then adding the weapons to kf via the sdk with weapon pawns. Since killing floor does use the same unreal engine as Red Ochestra, or am I totally wrong there.

Upvote 0
Would this really take coding?
Wouldn't it just be matter of copying over the right textures, meshes, animations and system files and then adding the weapons to kf via the sdk with weapon pawns. Since killing floor does use the same unreal engine as Red Ochestra, or am I totally wrong there.

im pretty sure blackcheetah could do it, but hes busy appealing to the masses right now with vehicles, and l4d versus mode. but once he pleases them, then maybe he will turn to us little guys and bring the RO weapons to KF. its a small request from a small group of people.

Upvote 0
some people don't have it I don't I have just played it before + other new zombies could be added & it could be better then WaW

It could be better than WaW, it all ready bloody well is. From my experience from WaW Nazi Zombies it's the same experience every round and it has no variety of different zombies, also on multiplayer no one used a tactic called teamwork.

Upvote 0
okay, i need some ideas for a mod name.

the storyline is basically:

in the midst of Hitler's Operation Barbarossa a virus sweeps throughout Europe like wildfire and turns everyone into the living dead.

(short version lol...)

EDIT: i was wondering if we could use the whole of the RO packages, i.e just copy and paste them into the mod folder, or would it be worth myleveling lots of things? or create whole new packages...
i still need to check that using RO content in a KF mod will be okay with TWI...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
my idea

my idea

it would be very interesting to have the red orchestra weapons how ever i do not think that i would be a good idea to just make a mod with Nazi zombies but there should be both having the weapons in the normal game and having a mod with the a theme that way it expands the normal content on the game. best of both worlds here is my idea

normal version of killing floors
while going through London your squad stumble upon an old museum filled with old world war 2 weapons. as the progress through the (a level based on a museum) museum they find a room filled with bodies in massive vats one of your squad accidentally shoots the vat and it spills out and the body drops to the floor the body then gets up and starts charging to wards them (this would be a new type of zombie which runs at you instead of walking like the clot) they soon run out of ammo and start taking the weapons form the museum using them to fight the new zombies then the rest of the zombies from the surface find there way in mayhem in sues.

mod version
it world war 2 and the British government are working on a secret weapon to destroy the Nazi's once and for all as it is getting transported to the battlefield. the rail way gets bombed destroying the secret weapon you play one of the survivors of that train as you start to help the survivors you see your commander get up and charge at you with his eyes bleeding and screaming at you,you pick up your rifle and shoot him right between the eyes you gather all the supply's you can and then over the horizon you hear screams the same as you commander (you then have to defend your train till back up arrives)

i am looking into creating some levels for killing floors i am a complete beginner and would love to help out im going to look at some tutorials please pm me as i would be very interested in being apart of the team if there is one.:)

Upvote 0