• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

A note about the locked characters

RetroX said:
Downloadable characters for the price of $1.99 each?

I see.

Flamma said:
[TWI] dude, is this true?? =X

[TW]Ramm-Jaeger said:
No it isn't true.

Sorry for going back to the first page and being a smart-arse, but...

[TW]Ramm-Jaeger said:
Yes, it is true.

Fixed. Ho-ho-ho.

Okay okay... the price might be different, but anyway... I'm more into the new maps and weapons, awesome stuff.

Upvote 0
LMAO. Their freakout makes much more sense now...

They popped the 'locked' chars out to generate hype for their future release. But within hours, folks had already found a way to use their 'locked' characters and thus be able to play with what amounts to premium content for free...I bet numerous bricks were crapped...

Then again, that's probably what they wanted: People showing them the ways they can play with 'locked' content, so they can seal up those ways and prevent it. Time will tell if they're able to, though, as at this moment, it's still pretty easy to play with the 'locked' models...

Upvote 0
LMAO. Their freakout makes much more sense now...

They popped the 'locked' chars out to generate hype for their future release. But within hours, folks had already found a way to use their 'locked' characters and thus be able to play with what amounts to premium content for free...I bet numerous bricks were crapped...

Then again, that's probably what they wanted: People showing them the ways they can play with 'locked' content, so they can seal up those ways and prevent it. Time will tell if they're able to, though, as at this moment, it's still pretty easy to play with the 'locked' models...

That certainly make some sense...could be!

Upvote 0
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

1243496066836.jpg

Pretty much sums up this post.

Upvote 0
Am I the only person who think he should be banned from the forums?

All he ever does is spam about his achievements in all threads, even where it's completely off-topic.

I'm not even exaggerating. Click on his name and "find all posts" and count how many are just "blah blah blah dignity for the dead blah blah!" or something similar.

Please, Tripwire--either ban him or add an "ignore" feature to the forums. He contributes nothing of value to the forums.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Am I the only person who think he should be banned from the forums?

All he ever does is spam about his achievements in all threads, even where it's completely off-topic.

I'm not even exaggerating. Click on his name and "find all posts" and count how many are just "blah blah blah dignity for the dead blah blah!" or something similar.

Please, Tripwire--either ban him or add an "ignore" feature to the forums. He contributes nothing of value to the forums.

i agree with you, i noticed it last night, kept reading it in threads, and im sitting there thinking, wtf?

Upvote 0