• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mr. Perkey!!!!!!!

brick_top1982

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Is there s special "something" that you get when you get all of your perks leveled up? Other than that happy face achievement?

Regardless of what happens, I'll still play it till my eyes bleed. I'm trying to get all of the other achievements, will probably take up the rest of my life, but the way I see, a life well spent.

But my wife is going to kill me.

Is there s special "something" that you get when you get all of your perks leveled up? Other than that happy face achievement?

Regardless of what happens, I'll still play it till my eyes bleed. I'm trying to get all of the other achievements, will probably take up the rest of my life, but the way I see, a life well spent.

But my wife is going to kill me.

There is a secret achievement for getting all the perks. It's called:

"The Homewrecker - Complete the game and acquire all of the achievements and you win a lousy divorce and your kids will call you Uncle Jack in future all courtesy of TWI"

Upvote 0

"The Homewrecker - Complete the game and acquire all of the achievements and you win a lousy divorce and your kids will call you Uncle Jack in future all courtesy of TWI"

At the moment, I'm not convinced that it's even feasable to beat Suicidal. I know some folks can do that lame 'Solo' stuff on it, but IMO, with 6 people, the specimens damage and health skyrockets to near-impossible levels. And with the 'attack move' stuff, it's near impossible to take them down before they get a lucky hit or two (Or three. Then you're dead.)

Upvote 0
At the moment, I'm not convinced that it's even feasable to beat Suicidal. I know some folks can do that lame 'Solo' stuff on it, but IMO, with 6 people, the specimens damage and health skyrockets to near-impossible levels. And with the 'attack move' stuff, it's near impossible to take them down before they get a lucky hit or two (Or three. Then you're dead.)

This is where you need to work together very effectively and have everyone's chosen perk at rank 5. You HAVE to have at least a rank 5 medic to keep people alive, and a rank 5 berserker to tank the nasties.
Rank 5 Firebug/Support/Commando really help out for clearing out the trash, too.

You will most likely *not* beat suicidal on a Pub server.

Upvote 0
Nor on a friendly fire server, the whole zerker tanking thing doesnt really work ;)

Berzerkers role on a FF server of any level seems to be nothing more than run off on your own sadly.

Sadly true. Berserkers and Firebugs are both little but liablities on a FF-Enable server. People actually run IN FRONT OF YOUR CHAINSAW when you try to save them.

It seriously left me speechless the first time it happened... I was just covering a doorway on manor and our sharpshooter, apparently trying to get a better shot (Killstealing son of a...lol) walked right in front of me and was eviscrated in about a second!

Upvote 0
Haha comedy genius with the chainsaw vs sharpshooter !

I play firebug a lot on our ff server and most of the time it works out ok actually. We do generally have a bunch of people that frequent our server and they all know to keep an eye on positioning when im letting rip :) Its very very rare i see someone actually sauteed on our server (by my own hands at least)

The worst is the bloody crossbow

Upvote 0

LOL,

I forgot to add why my wife is going to kill me,

My perks are higher than hers, and once again I will beat her to an achievement we both were shooting for.

Upvote 0
Getting the damn Bullpup damage up is what's killing me I'm only on 1million done need 1.5 to get to level 4 then I assume 2.5 to get level 5. I'm well on the way to sharpshooter level 5 and have everything else there already.

The only reason I'm even bothering with Commando is well actually 2 things 1. I want the acheivement and 2. None of my friends think it's even slightly worth working with the Bullpup.

Upvote 0
I have commando 5 and its not worth it, not untill the ak47 comes

If they add the AK47 and correctly its gonna kick like a mule, you'll spend more time looking at the skybox and it'll spray bullets everywhere except at the intended target. Who the hell wants that? I'll stick with my Bullpup unless they dum it down so badly so you can dual AK47s xbox style.

Upvote 0
Sadly true. Berserkers and Firebugs are both little but liablities on a FF-Enable server. People actually run IN FRONT OF YOUR CHAINSAW when you try to save them.

It seriously left me speechless the first time it happened... I was just covering a doorway on manor and our sharpshooter, apparently trying to get a better shot (Killstealing son of a...lol) walked right in front of me and was eviscrated in about a second!

The problem isn't so much friendly fire, but crappy players. I think if more people played with FF on, people would stop playing so sloppy, running around in other players' arcs of fire, etc.

Upvote 0
Haha yeah, I was playing one time on that server and I was looking over someone's shoulder with the crossbow. They strafed left just as I fired and it killed them outright. They were not very happy...

Crouching prevents friendly fire incidents.

You have to play completely differently on a FF server, and most people don't know how to play on one, since they're so rare.

Upvote 0
never fired an ak i'm guessing ;)

Most English people have probably never fired any gun, much less an AK, so you're probably right.:D

I own a semi-auto Romanian AK, and they don't kick that much at all. It's hard to keep any full-auto weapon exactly on target, and the AK isn't pin-point accurate on its best day, but it's not going to end up pointint straight up like that.

Maybe he's thinking of the M-14?

Upvote 0
Point bellow where U want to hit and a tiny little right, grab it firmly with corrected arm support, make yourself a good balance and make small burst (3-4 rounds) - at the distance to 50 m you should get all in target (I had firing AKM in all modes an up to 400 m to jumping targets (at firing range) )

Kinda accurately shooting introduction. The AK tends to jump to upper-left of the aimed point, so aim at a little lower-right should do the trick.

On the other hand, AK-47 is considered one of the most dangerous gun one could handle. That why those terrorist groups tend to buy AK47 instead of some American guns dated back to Pig Bay or WW2(with the same price). Even the current standard gun of US army is slightly lower than AK in term of rust- and sand-resistant.

I, for once, have seen a guy shot (at firing range) from 500+m using AK-47 and still hit the head with just 3 shot. He was my teacher :)

Upvote 0