• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Appreciation thread for the latest update!

tha MediC

Grizzled Veteran
May 18, 2009
Just wanted to thank the guys at TWI for improving the game even further :D

1. I'm always getting headshots now so i can level sharpshooter faster - Brilliant job done there lads!
2. No more exploiting in london, i even tried it and it doesn't work :D - Thanks for that!

PS: The SDK is trying to update but it's like struggling..lmfao

Good stuff, but no rebalancing of the classes yet, which is a minor complaint. Glad to see alot of these things fixed.

I'm hoping real thought goes into this; not just basing the balance off of complaints on the forums, such as saying support is the only useful class on suicidal, or that commando(understandable) AND(???) sharpshooter are too weak. Not to mention the majority of players struggle to complete normal yet see to it that their opinions on gameplay and balance are heard.

Upvote 0
I really like how they changed screen shake and motion blur. That was a big complaint of mine and it's so much better now.

Listen servers still aren't working even with all the standard port opening and DMZ advice. But at least we can see them through steam.

Good patch all around. Not bad for only being out a week.

Aye it makes for a better experience without taking any of the atmosphere away. Good job :)

Upvote 0
Indeed. Im a may 2009 guy but a long time RO player (just never bothered with the forum before) - Tripwire prove time and time again they simply just rock !

Yeah, same here. Never had to worry about TW not listening the community with the Red Orchestra (wich is a great game btw.) Tripwire, thanks for this awesome game and keep 'em coming, your fanbase is growing larger every day :)

Upvote 0