• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor English fansite

Hey there everyone, devs, et al.
Just wanna let you know that there is a new Worldwide fansite for Killing Floor.
Will be happy to hear your opinions!
Site is very new, so still working on adding new useful sections, and can't wait for the game to be released to start having as much information as possible to add to the site and how not: to enjoy the game! :)

To visit the site click on the link in my signature, or click: Killing Floor fansite.

Killing Floor zombies page is now up.

Thank you,

Death_Point!

Last edited:
Hey there everyone, devs, et al.
Just wanna let you know that there is a new English fansite for Killing Floor.
Death_Point!

English fansite you say... is that English as in British people referring to themselves as English or English as in we speak English? I'm English and I'm Canadian so I'd assume this is a common English site. But since it's .co.uk it makes me believe that it's an English English website....

So which is it, English or English?

Upvote 0
English fansite you say... is that English as in British people referring to themselves as English or English as in we speak English? I'm English and I'm Canadian so I'd assume this is a common English site. But since it's .co.uk it makes me believe that it's an English English website....

So which is it, English or English?

Hey there Jaek.

By English we meant the English language, and not necessarily british.
The domain is .co.uk as the .com one was taken, but that doesn't mean that people from all over the world can't join the site and be a part, because they can - as long as we all gonna use the English language!

And thanks everyone for your appreciated comments.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Cheers.
Alot more to come, especially after KF release!
Right now I am in need of contacting TI regarding few things, sent an email but no response yet, and the mods inbox is full, aww... :eek:
So just a note if anyone from TI sees this, please do contact me if possible.
Thanks.
Been there, read it, got the email, answered :)

Upvote 0