• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Rating Estimate

Reeyuke

May 7, 2009
So far I've checked out Killing Floor, and it looks like a really fun game. :D
But I read some interviews, and what I've seen from the trailers has to make me wonder about one thing.

Is there going to be nudity in the game?

That definitley wouldn't make me buy it, and if there isn't I would like to pre-order it and save a good 5 dollars. :)
I hope I can get an answer, thanks!

There'll only be the siren and possibly the stalker's breast meat visible, no genitalia. If the siren's titties bother you, just imagine that she's made of wood, and the wrinkles are actually bark, and the boobies are actually wood burls.

There was going to be a high definition update to KF 2.5 for donators that featured genitalia, but it never saw the light of day. Theoretically I guess that means that Alex spent hours modeling male junks for his own viewing pleasure. I'd stay away from that guy if I were you, sounds like a creeper.

Upvote 0
Boobies and stuff aren't a big deal in Germany.
Well there You go....One thing the Germans have to look forward to:p;):D
On a serious note TWI are trying ( and that's watch i luv about them ) to provide a Game that all want to enjoy and support....but at the end of the Day, it isn't TWI, Value or Steams call, but the USK, and that can only be changed by the Gamers who are dictated to under that kind of censorship, Believe Me We are having the same problem over here in Australia with these tax payers funded Sycophants who think they know best
I wish every German and TWI the best of luck in having what they
A. took a lot of time and energy to produce (TWI)
B. People in Germany getting what they paid for without censorship

Upvote 0
So far I've checked out Killing Floor, and it looks like a really fun game. :D
But I read some interviews, and what I've seen from the trailers has to make me wonder about one thing.

Is there going to be nudity in the game?

That definitley wouldn't make me buy it, and if there isn't I would like to pre-order it and save a good 5 dollars. :)
I hope I can get an answer, thanks!

Nudity?

Yup! this game is full of topless Zeds, but if you want full nudity... you could always play the game naked. :D

Upvote 0