• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO mods on Steam?

Pastel

Jul 16, 2008
DH is doing pretty well as far as I can tell, but MN and CC could really use some more publicity. How about negotiating with Steam to release them in their Mods section? It would most likely generate some more players, and it'd be really great to, y'know, actually be able to play them.

CC is a bit of a lost cause as there will never be any new patches.
It's reasonable that they wouldn't be willing to develop patches since practically nobody is playing the mod. Did they come out and say they quit, though, or is it merely a de facto situation?

Yoshiro said:
It is a possiblity, but as far as I know right now Steam is only testing this system, which is why only 5 mods have been selected to participate.
Of course, but I don't see how the system wouldn't work out well. So eventually, I assume they will be adding more mods.
If it ever comes to happen, a Tripwire hand-picked mappack with the best out there would be really nice as well.

Upvote 0