• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

It's great. Change the resolution in the UT2004.ini and then set your FOV to 100 in the menu. I htink you can set it to more offline (104 would be optimal for 16:10) but 100 is the perfectly acceptable max online. Compromise? Maybe, but one everyone can be happy with, imo.

Here are some more:
Doom equipment and enemies in Invasion:
shot00071as2.jpg

Cluttered look in UT2004 using the style of DM-Aristocracy (<- must-have!):
shot00084hg6.jpg

Elegant looking indoor-outdoor hybrid with an egyptian theme (I'm not much of a fan of UT's egyptian maps, because most tend to look very similar but some stand out as very well done. This is one of them):
shot00080ss4.jpg

Cool clean sci-fi map:
shot00074ov1.jpg

Original looking visual style using clean architecture and stock-textures (arborea packages):
shot00086mu8.jpg

my.php

shot00073hb8.jpg

Fantasy castle map with lighting other than blue/orange. :p
shot00083hg3.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Great analogy. You instantly understand just how worthless it is. Nice to look at though...
worthlesszp8.jpg

My dialogue options are written in a funny way because the race I chose is insane. Adds some extra fun if you ask me. :)
"May I mine your grey matter?"

Let's not forget the old CoD pinball classic:
arcadecodjd3.jpg

The Masquerade is one of the best games I have ever had the joy of playing. Seriously!

Upvote 0