• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

This game desperately needs a better kick voting system

NoxNoctum

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 15, 2007
Seriously, today we had a guy on Leningrad who kept driving the Russian tank into the sewers. Over, and over and over.

This kind of **** doesn't happen as often as it does in other games, but it still happens.

I want to see an easier to use kick voting system, half the players don't even know how to kick vote with the current system.

Something like in America's Army would be great, where, to start a kickvote you just type votekick playername, and then all the other players have to do is hit f6 to vote yes. That's it (and it actually appears at the top of the screen, "to vote click f6".

Nah, this guy was doing it intentuinally. When he wasn't driving, the tank into the sewers, he would get into gunner position, and do nothing afterwards. We did pretty good without the tank for awhile there, holding off the axis from searchlight bldg, until they figured what was going on. The guy was kicked due to FF at the end of the round when he hopped in the tank again to run over teammates that were holding the bridge. All the while the guy was tring to blame everyone else for his missdoings.

Upvote 0
I know how to vote kick, so it is not a big problem for me, but yes, the way it is set up, it is cumbersome. You have to take time out of the game to go thru menu screens to do it.

No big deal at this point in the games life, but maybe something to take into account for the next game.

In other words, don't make it so easy, people vote someone off like lemmings just because they see a vote kick happen, but definately easier and less time consuming than it is now.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Admins...

Admins...

Well who needs a vote kick what so ever. Frequent a server that has admins on almost all the time.

Come on folks get on over to 2Manny's we have all the great custom maps, all the best mutators and have plenty of constant admins and some of the most skilled players...

I know - a shameless plug once again for the server. We have it all - come and join us. We need the targets... :):):)

Upvote 0