• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New to the community? Introduce yourself!

Hello everybody!

Had the game for a while now but just registered on this forum. We just created a server (Tank mod /large tank maps only) and the reason for that was that our ping times to other similar server seems always to be so..well how do I put this..somewhat "high":p

Our server is based out of sweden, Quad Core Q6600, 4Gigs mem, 40 players max and on a 100/100Mbit dedicated fiber connection so pings etc should be good if your not too far away :)

If you like large tank battles (like us:D) and would like to join then point your game browser to:

ro.sweswat.net:7757 (IP is 90.228.201.37)

Well anyways, glad to be here!

Upvote 0
hey guys, its me!

hey guys, its me!

im a 20 year old guy from germany, wanting to introduce myself to the forums.

to keep it short: im interested in guns, tanks, history, politics, beer, girls, games, good food, fun and so on. believe me or let it be. :D

ive played four years of battleground europe, aka ww2 online. would be nice to see some known players here. :)

sali

EDIT:

sorry for posting a new thread, i got here very hasty.... :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
im a 20 year old guy from germany, wanting to introduce myself to the forums.

to keep it short: im interested in guns, tanks, history, politics, beer, girls, games, good food, fun and so on. believe me or let it be. :D

ive played four years of battleground europe, aka ww2 online. would be nice to see some known players here. :)

sali

EDIT:

sorry for posting a new thread, i got here very hasty.... :)

Welcome, dude :)
BTW... u said something about beer???
Have u ever tried rum?
xD

Upvote 0
'Ello!

'Ello!

Heyo. New to the game, loving every minute of it and looking forward to Darkest Hour. Downloaded RO from Steam a few days ago and have been sinking at least two hours in nightly.

I tend to frequent the "Old Glory" TWB server and one of the .50 servers (can't recall the name of that one off the top of my head, played on it for the first time last night and had a blast). I've been playing under "Pvt.Noob" the last few nights - used Deek for approx. four rounds, until I was bawled out for poor turret skills and pistol whipped for dropping a nade at my feet after having the rifle shot out of my hands. I'll switch back once I tackle the learning curve and stop embarrasing myself. :D

Upvote 0
Hi! I am New

Hi! I am New

Hello! I used to play RO as a mod on UT2004, and when I saw it on Steam I couldn't pass it up.

The other things was talk about an add-on called Carpathian Crosses, that I heard about through the ModDB Modcast. Anyways, I was wondering if there were any other add-ons or files I would need so I don't have to spend a lot of time downloading files from game servers.

Upvote 0