• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Problems with update

Since the update our 3 servers are not showing up in the Internet server list in RO. As a player i have them still in "favorites". When i try to connect to them it doesn't.

Is there something we have to do with the serverupdate to get them showing in the serverlist again ?

Please help.

Thanks,

LdG-JDAM_NL.

And the fix is up. Run HLDS update to get it. Also, please read this from my other post:

I am going to sticky this so everyone knows:

7757 UDP/IP (Game Port)
7758 UDP/IP (Query Port)
7767 UDP/IP (GameSpy Query Port)
28902 TCP/IP (Allows your Server to Connect to the Master Server Browser)
8075 TCP/IP (Port set via ListenPort that your WebAdmin will run on)
20610 UDP/IP (Steam Port)

Updated March 20, 2008:

With the recent switch to the Steam backend, if you are running more than 1 server per IP, you will need to make sure that you have some additional ports open beyond the default RO ports. If you change the default Game Port from 7757, this change will be reflected in the Master Server Port (28902) and the Steam Port (20610) as well. For instance, if you change your game port to 7767 (10 more than the default), then your Master Server Port will be 28912 (10 more than default) and your Steam port will be 20620 (10 more than default).

Upvote 0
And the fix is up. Run HLDS update to get it. Also, please read this from my other post:

I am going to sticky this so everyone knows:

7757 UDP/IP (Game Port)
7758 UDP/IP (Query Port)
7767 UDP/IP (GameSpy Query Port)
28902 TCP/IP (Allows your Server to Connect to the Master Server Browser)
8075 TCP/IP (Port set via ListenPort that your WebAdmin will run on)
20610 UDP/IP (Steam Port)

Updated March 20, 2008:

With the recent switch to the Steam backend, if you are running more than 1 server per IP, you will need to make sure that you have some additional ports open beyond the default RO ports. If you change the default Game Port from 7757, this change will be reflected in the Master Server Port (28902) and the Steam Port (20610) as well. For instance, if you change your game port to 7767 (10 more than the default), then your Master Server Port will be 28912 (10 more than default) and your Steam port will be 20620 (10 more than default).

How do I run the HLDS update? I have a single server and mine does not show up in the server browser or my favorites. It also looks like the update removed the antibs and 16bit mutators? My .ini is changed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Own Server

Own Server

We have own root servers and no one will running longer as one day. (since last update)

Then no one can connect.

Its not funny to reset the servers each day.

I have installed a complete fresh installation of RO, and they do the same thing,
same problem with Mare Nostrum. Its not a server problem, its a software failure !!!

Please help, or i will shutdown the RO Servers....

Last edited:
Upvote 0