• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

SERVER RELEASE > MEATGRINDER: NEW MinionWorkz Pack!!

Guys we uploaded the server side files and the compressed to redirect, but

InterfaceArt2_ahz_tex
allies_ahz_zis3_anm
AHZ_ROVehicles_Two

keeping downloading > 100%

There might be more. Uploaded twice and still the same problem.
I didn't download the client software as I wanted to make sure everyone could get this from my servere asily.

Any help would be appreciated.

Upvote 0
Hi eveyone...

And nice job btw, I truly have to say :)

Right this might be a little lame quastion... I DL both client files from the main page.. Gamershell.com links...

The truth is.. This is my first mod for RO were am doing it all by my self... Steam and folder and all those things..

I read some info about it on the Ro main page but am still honestly not sure were to put it? & worried alot do do something wrong with the files...

Just need some zip up's info were to put it exactully.... Please!!!

My other quastion is as far as i have been reading.. that there will be new fixed versions. Were do do we catch those one? Here on the official site or Minion site.. etc etc :)

Thanks before hands... keep up the good amazing work out there guys, each one of you... And hopply see cya all on the battlefield.

BR Arek N.

Upvote 0
Tanks look great guys.
German magazine Gamestar put up a newspost on their website mentioning your pack (http://www.gamestar.de/news/pc/spie..._45/1477193/red_orchestra_ostfront_41_45.html), but they report anything if there is no good news :p
Just for some reason they link to the preview video instead of the pack - bunch of idiots there.

O rly?

It's a miracle that RO got their attention at all :(

Someone should tell them that this is a fan made update :eek:

D.a.L-mistk

Upvote 0
Just need some zip up's info were to put it exactully.... Please!!!

My other quastion is as far as i have been reading.. that there will be new fixed versions. Were do do we catch those one? Here on the official site or Minion site.. etc etc :)
BR Arek N.

.rom = /maps
.ukx = /animations
.usx = /staticmesh
.utx = /textures
.uax = /sounds
.u = /system

IF you are going to download to work on level design, you will want to watch these forums for the updated and/or final versions. You will then have to extract and overwrite all the files.

If you are NOT going to do level design work, it is best to connect to a server running the maps and get them that way.

Hope that helps.

Upvote 0
Ic Cheers for the info mate... gone check it out... were to put all those files in RO... a bet confusing, compared to all other mods am used to in alot of other games i got.

A deeper readme file how to do it yer self for novice and noobs like me would been great :)

Thanks once again.. and good luck out there mate.

BR Arek N.

Upvote 0
Why I can't find any new maps and vehicles in the Wild Bunch 50 Player server ? :confused:
They haven't put the files on the server so they don't even play with these, though it's a shame because I usually play in their servers. And it would make a big difference for playing too, because if I join the Meatgrinder server my ping is always <180, which isn't that bad, but it would be around 100 in Wild Bunch servers.

Upvote 0