• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

2008 WTF? Your predictions for the coming year.

In that case I fear that it might take a good while until we get to this next realm...

Well yes, alot of people fail, and then they are reborn, and when you fail too many times, you are "split", it's like your soul is in two bodies at once (somtimes your soul is split into ALOT of bodies at the same time) Hence the growing population on earth :p

Upvote 0
Tonight, we gather to affirm the greatness of our nation - not because of the height of our skyscrapers, or the power of our military, or the size of our economy. Our pride is based on a very simple premise, summed up in a declaration made over two hundred years ago. When we think of the major threats to our national security, the first to come to mind are nuclear proliferation, rogue states and global terrorism. But another kind of threat lurks beyond our shores, one from nature, not humans - an avian flu pandemic.

Tonizzle wizzle gizzle to affizzle thizzle grizzle of our nizzle - not bizzle of thizzle hizzle of our skyscrizzle or thizzle powizzle of our mizzle or thizzle sizzle of our economy. Our prizzle is bizzle on a vizzle sizzle prizzle summizzle up in a dizzle mizzle ovizzle two hundrizzle yizzle ago. Whizzle wizzle thizzle of thizzle mizzle thrizzle to our nizzle sizzle thizzle fizzle to comizzle to mizzle arizzle nuclizzle prolizzle roguizzle stizzle and globizzle tizzle But anothizzle kizzle of thrizzle lurks bizzle our shorizzle onizzle from nizzle not humizzle - an avizzle flu pizzle

I can see it now.

Upvote 0
Face it- there is no chance in hell Ron Paul is going to receive a nomination by the Republican Party. Too much of a fringe candidate in the eyes of the average dopey American, and yes, I would like to see this man in the Oval Office, but it's just not going to happen realistically speaking.

Right now, it looks like Clinton/Obama and McCain/Huckabee, although it could and will probably change over the course of these primaries.

Upvote 0