• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

Nice pics once again, Nimsky! Got me like "oh cool, let's check what other awesome pics he'll post this time" :D

By the way, did you try Double Agent? If yes, how does it compare to Chaos Theory (which rocked hard imo)?

Thanks.

No, I didn't try Double Agent yet. Might try it some time.

@Joshua, sure about that? the co-op thing?

Upvote 0
Thanks.

No, I didn't try Double Agent yet. Might try it some time.

@Joshua, sure about that? the co-op thing?

The PC and 360 versions where made by a different Ubisoft branch.

The Xbox, PS2 and Wii versions were made by the branch that made Chaos Theory and featured a pretty kickass coop campaign that ran along side the main story. Also those versions had totally different gameplay and told the story better.

Upvote 0
untitled2.jpg

Upvote 0
I like the dirtyness on the models in FH2.
Cant try it out though since i dont own Battlefield, as ive allways found battlefield games to be sucky.

More oldschoolness. (i just LOVE the hard unforgivingness of the old Rainbow Six and Ghost Recon, they are made out of so much win)
AI is also pretty impressive, even for such an old game. Taking out one guy in a 3man patrol usually leads to the two remainders rushing for cover while 1 guy gives suppressing fire into your direction.
If there is no hard cover, they will dash for bushes and lie down in the shadows.
Also, when they are behind a wall, you can actually give working suppressing fire, cause they will stay in position and not move around. Once you stop firing, after a while they will get active again and move around (not immediately).
confirmedkillvv9.jpg

Hidden and dangerous :cool:
creekbed4wq3.jpg

Scoping out targets
snipingbk8.jpg

Taking out a target
sniperfireyj1.jpg

Upvote 0