• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Games that made you cry?

I take it you never had the pleasure of setting up the button config for Hidden and Dangerous 2. That made me cry - almost.
You are forced to assign every key. Even keys you never need. And there are a lot. I had the whole block from U on to Enter assigned in chronological order to functions I never used once. Some other functions are spread over the keyboard elsewhere. You can't even assign all that junk to one monster key... Horrible. You are running out of keys but there are still pages full of new functions that have to be assigned. Pages and pages and pages...:(

Upvote 0
I take it you never had the pleasure of setting up the button config for Hidden and Dangerous 2. That made me cry - almost.
You are forced to assign every key. Even keys you never need. And there are a lot. I had the whole block from U on to Enter assigned in chronological order to functions I never used once. Some other functions are spread over the keyboard elsewhere. You can't even assign all that junk to one monster key... Horrible. You are running out of keys but there are still pages full of new functions that have to be assigned. Pages and pages and pages...:(

Haha yeah, pretty much the only downside to the game :D
Assigning buttons to what your used to is bound to mess something else up, but you are forced to use assign all the buttons.
So, i use Z to go prone, i change it to that, try to go back playing, but no, Z was bound to something else wich is now empty. Assign a new key, want to go back to playing, but no, now something else has a vacant spot, assign new key, but no, again another vacant spot etc etc :D

Upvote 0
I have, but like was said the game overshadowed this with pure win, whereas ArmA just kicks you in the balls at every opportunity. Like trying to script the AI to do something they could do in OFP and it doesn't work etc. BI Studio put some creativity into the ball kickery.

Upvote 0
Ah yeah, Giants truely kicked ***. Played it through wholely, the rts missions were cool too.
To bad those didnt come with a saving option though, they could be quite lengthy.
The smarties kick *** though.

Loved Timmy's dad's comments hehe...

Wait, this food is RAW?! I never eat raw food! my wife cooks everything i eat!
Oh ****, i forgot about the wife, the reaper guards took er te other day!

Upvote 0