• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Error: C++ Library Runtime Error (Tried to use Directions on the Stickied thread)

Why me?

Why me?

Please help! I have the exact same problem, with the "application requested to be terminated in an unusual way" or whatever it says (sounds like the comp is calling it a perv if you ask me). I have tried verify cache, I have tried deleting system folder and verifying cache, but the problem won't go away! Not cool! I want to get back to playing the game!

Upvote 0
to make your microphone audible make sure your mic is set as the primary recording device.

Go to Start -> Control panel -> Audio and Sound -> Audio -> Then select the correct recording device.

If you go to start -> all programs -> accessoires -> entertainment -> audio recorder

If you record sounds through that audio recorder then ro will detect it If you can record sound there but cant in ro then its probably something to do with button configuration. Since ro uses the default output and imput device.

Upvote 0