• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map RO-Kriegstadt beta 1

Edited with updated links.

Fairly certain the issue was "dh_artillery_stc" being packaged with the map instead of "axis_dh_artillery_stc"
I have a lot of files I need to keep track of, so I can miss things from time to time. Doubled checked the code and all that good stuff to ascertain that everything was in order.

Sorry for the problems guys, would have had it fixed within an hour if I hadn't been away from my computer for 16 hours!

Upvote 0
the Pak 43 is the correct scale it should be, Both DH and AHZ have worked hard to ensure it is as realistic as it could be.

we to thought it looked huge in game but it is correct lol.

TO ALL MAPPERS PLEASE BE AWARE THAT DARKESTHOUR RESPECTFULLY ASK ALL OF YOU NOT TO INCLUDE THE NEW PAK43 IN ANY MAPS UNTIL OUR MODIFICATION IS RELEASED.

EvilHobo asked us for permission to use it in this map. as he is part of our team we agreed that it could be used soley for his map alone.

thank you ExoCet Deputy Lead Darkesthour Mod.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It seems to vary then. For me it runs fine in practice, but on the PzDF servers it was inoperable after the first shot. I'm looking in to a fix for it. Also, I noticed a few issues with the map such as some terrain exploits and a BSP hole. Otherwise it seems to be going good and feedback from pubbers appears to be positive.

EDIT: I would expect beta 2 to be out next weekend depending on the feedback I receive and how I assess the severity of existing errors.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The IS2 becomes available when the Alt-Moabit-Hotel is the active cap, as well as the Moltke Bridge and *I think* the Moltke Bridge Approach.

EDIT: Would like to point out that the PaK43 woes derive themselves from the added Manual Tank Reloading by the latest patch. You must have this enabled and press reload in order to be able to reload the gun.

Last edited:
Upvote 0