• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Post Your Airsoft Field Gear Loadouts

Nice collection of AKs...

Does anyone have a Tokyo Mauri or Classic Army M16A1 that they would be interested in selling?

Thank you.

Go for the CA though, the TM is very outdated internally, has several flaws from a replica standpoint, and is rubbish squiky plastics, dont buy one unless its fully updated internally (including hop unit), and comes with thouse yummy G&P body kits!

Upvote 0
Would an Echo 1 M16A1 AEG be a good alternative? I've heard nothing but good comments about them.

I've heard nothing at all about them, can't help you there, insuficient data, please hit any key to continue..

But i would still advice you dont get a TM unless it also has a body kit, upgrated internals will make it shoot proper, but the gun really suffers from bad design, the whole thing flexes and wobbles, and squeeks as it does so, it costs a pretty penny, but you feel like you are holding a cheapo manual gun.

Its not at all like their much newer M4's.

Upvote 0
My R.P.D. uniform just arrived today, thought I'd show it off a bit with some PS enhancement :)

RPD22.jpg

Upvote 0
aye, just make him pay for shippping...

edit- I'm not going to bother showing off my UHC Spring M9 that I got to learn eye-hand coordination.

edit edit- Best place to buy airsoft in the continental US, especially GA- Airsoft Atlanta

I've been to their store, and seen their website, and even though I'm not an airsoft fan, they know their crap and have good prices and products

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hey guys,

I finally have all of my RPD gear together, although I have not had a chance to play with it outside yet on any fields.

Here is my gear list:

RPD shirt/trousers
Anti-thermal mask, custom
Tropical jungle boots, 1983 dated
A.L.I.C.E. web belt set:
-Pistol belt
-2x M16 pouches with 4 mags altogether
-2x Canteens
-Buttpack (4-5 mags in the rear)
-First aid pouch
Plastic M16 bayonet and sheath (made from a kit)
TM M16A1 (sling not pictured)
OD scarf (not pictured)

Not a Gucci set by any means, but I prefer something simple and that works. Since Resident Evil is known to have unique sidearms, I have a P08 Luger set on the way that should do nicely. By the way, Sportsman's guide has an excellent deal for you A.L.I.C.E. lovers out there- you can get a complete web belt set for $20!

Rig.jpg

Upvote 0