• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The commanders cupola.

The commanders cupola.

• Yes.

Votes: 89 97.8%
  • No.

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters
When people say that leaning to the slits should phaps be an option once you are inside (2 positions), then more and more I think this should be done with a further roll of the mousewheel down (just like the driver does), and the gunner should be a complete new position in the tank. You could go to gun with a key press instead, or, as we are on the brink of 64 player servers anyway, a four man tank crew.
But to keep people happy, maybe the tank still reloads in the absence of gunner as long as someone is present in commander position.
It doesn't matter, because i unfortunately doubt any of this will be implemented, but i love both your ideas- and the option of 4 man tank crews as well.

Upvote 0
I'm the only one who is fine with the current views? :confused:

You might be. . . because there is allways someone who can work with somthing that most other people find difficult or unfair.

For example, by brother could kill cheaters like nobodys business in AvP2 and became an unofficial admin for many servers, and my father sneaks around so well in CoD that he's practically invisible, and in Quake 3 I could bunnyhop so well I could practically walk across players heads. :p

I guess the current cupola view is just perfect for you, but I cant say the same for everyone else.

You could think about it this way. . . if you can see so well out of the cupola allready, imagine how much you'll be able to see if this suggestion was implemented. :D

Upvote 0
Now it's getting to the point where the thread is winding down, everyone has had their say, and the votes are tallied.

I'm starting to feel like there is only one thing left to see on this topic. . .

. . . I wonder what it could be?

*Cough*(Dev Opinion)*Cough*

Excuse me. . . my pride got caught in my throat. . .

Just so the Dev's know, I wont be pissed or upset if you guys dont think this is a good idea, or if you don't want to include it or somthing.
(Because it's really your guy's decision anyway. . .)
I would just be really overjoyed so hear what the dev's think about this suggestion (good or bad) before this topic drops off the first page to never be read again. :p

So. . . what do you think dev's?

Upvote 0