• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Lets Play Dwarf Fortress:Oh God Elephants!

i'll be the sherrif, just for the irony.

ever arrested someone.... on WEEED man?
No way, you are one of my best farmers, producing stacks of 5 plump helmets like they are going out of style!

91.gif

Dwarven caravan arrives, only carrying food, which we have too much of, our stores are totally full!

92.gif

THIS IS WHAT BAD DWARVEN CHILDREN GET FOR CHRISTMAS!
93.gif

I started dumping **** into the chasm again, but this time, i have marksdwarves stationed and ready, this poor guy never had a chance. 4 bolts right into him.

94.gif

Another kobold theif, he died in a pool of his own vomit. Serves him right.

95.gif

Project engrave was started, and we already see some of the forts history on the walls!

Upvote 0
I notice that you've got some nice big bridges there. How do you do that? Every time I try to make a bridge like that I get a "could not find path" announcement. All my bridges are singles or at most, doubles :\

EDIT: Ah, it's a resource pathing issue. I really hope there's a new system of gathering the *closest* available materials, rather than the most recently mined ones in the next version.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I notice that you've got some nice big bridges there. How do you do that? Every time I try to make a bridge like that I get a "could not find path" announcement. All my bridges are singles or at most, doubles :\

EDIT: Ah, it's a resource pathing issue. I really hope there's a new system of gathering the *closest* available materials, rather than the most recently mined ones in the next version.
Make sure you slect enough rocks to do the job, seven is the most efficient amount, allowing the biggest bridge to rock ratio. and one side of the bridge has to be touching ground that the dwarves can get on.

Upvote 0
and its wine?! you call yourself a dwarf? i expect nothing less than 180 proof engine degreaser as an alcoholic beverage

Plump helmets make wine, and thats all we really have right now, I'm trying to get some pig tails growing for ale.

Edit: Mechanics wont have much to do untill I start making some weapon traps, or even better, siege equipment :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0