• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Map Contest Map Pack - Server Edition

Most of the maps in the map pack are already "final" versions. And for the ones that aren't, things are in the works that will cause that not to be a problem any more.

Good to hear, I was holding off on replacing all the betaX maps that I have on the server with these because I didn't want to confuse myself or the players who connect.

Upvote 0
Ok guys, am I missing something here?
I have downloaded the package at Filefront, however, there are NO UZ2 files for a server admin to place in their redirect. I have requested numerous times to be added to the list of server admins, and to be sent this "link" for server admins only, with no response. Am I missing something here? I assume other servers and server admins are running this entire package w/o problem, especially this "new" updated package, and I as the FLOT clan admin would like to do the same, unless again, I'm missing something here........

Upvote 0
I still haven't received anything.

Why is the link being kept so secure? Again, I think a private forum for established server admins would make sense. Seems silly to keep this link so private in the first place, but wouldn't a secure forum make things easier for you Yosh?

Anyway, we'd love to get these on our servers - so whenever you get a chance to send that info, it would be much appreciated!!! thanks

Upvote 0