• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Where do I set the screenshot resolution?

How would AA affect the size / resolution of a screenshot??

@Wilsonam - this problem occurs when I press F9. I'll look into some more later...

BTW I don't mean I get a fullscreen with only the top left visible... the whole of the screen capture is made up of just the top left (Axis Scores) "zoomed". Like the screen resolution was reduced to 640x480 maybe.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Do your screenshots look like this?

I decided to look in my folder, and found that this problem started occuring after December 25th, and possibly before December 30th.

Edit:

I knew I started using AA and AF around this time... sure enough, turning off both restores my screenshots to normal...

Another Edit:

It seems the problem for me exists only when using AA. 2x AF does not cause problems.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Ever heard of the print screen button?
I don't know people use anything else when this built in tool works fine. The button is called Prnt Scrn can the top right of your keyboard. After you hit it it takes snapshot of full screen and gets stored to clipboard. You can then paste the image, just like text, into any image program of your choice and resize it the way you like until your balls fall off.

Upvote 0