• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New to the community? Introduce yourself!

gallery_1539_1_5932.jpg

Upvote 0
Hi all! i'm newest player to red orchestra ostfront 41-45.
my name is geoffrey, i lived in anchorage, AK. i'm good guy.
i'm Mightiest player from call of duty 3

Side: Axis
Favored weapons: Stg 44, G43 with scope
Favored Tank: Tiger I (I nickname my Tiger I "Black Tiger")

I'm very good at tank, and sniper. hehe.. nice meet to you!
WARNING: If you saw me, i'll shoot at your head with my snipered g43 or my tank! hehehehehe.... i'm too strongest for you!
Banzai!!!!!

You also forgot to add you TK for tanks and i guess to annoy other players the last game i played you were anyway...

Got banned on CS or something?

Upvote 0
Hello all.
Im more new to the forum than the game so maybe some of you have seen me around already (recently I changed my nick to B.Lebowski).

I tend to play Russkies almost exclusively as I find it much easier to identify with being a jewish israelian and all. (I will not deny myself of the pleasure of playing the opposite side but I have to admit, I do feel a tinge of guilt playing the for the "bad" guys)

I love to be a rifleman, semi or bolt, and i will refrain from sniping as I feel my fps is too low for this delicate job. (geforce FX 5200 is not the best GPu out there...)

I hate intentional TKrs and always will try to seek revenge.
and if I see someone Tking in front of me ill immediatly check his stats- if its below -3 hes a dead man.

I love this game although I have my compllaints, but I guess this is not the place to vent my anger.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hi there. I just started playing this game properly and I love it.
I downloaded it originally when the first release came out, playing DoD alot I thought I would give it ago. There wern't many people playing back then and so I lost interest. The concept was there for potential back then and coming back to this game now I can see the developers have put all the work in to make this game what it is now.
I have to say, though I have only played a few times now I am addicted by it's realism, asthetic qualities and most of all it's good quailty enjoyment it has; the first time I have found a game this fun that is as realistic as this.
The maps are just awesome and thought I have only played 3 or 4, I can't wait to start playing the others. I downloaded a video a long time ago of new maps that I think were coming out in the 2.0 release that looked really good but dont appear to be played on any servers, maybe they were removed? Maybe im wrong?
The best thing about this game is because it is so releaitic it consequently very interesting and a motivator for learning more about the Eastern Front.
Thank you very much for creating this game, thought i'd introduce myself and look forward to becoming more proficient and knowledgable about Red Orchastra.

Upvote 0
sup everybody! well im a DoD:S player and i just recently bought the game. like 10min ago lol. well i play this game before on the internet cafes places. and i love it even tho it was kinda hard to play with no crosshair, this game brought me up to a challenge so i can play it more and get better at it. i like the whole environment of the maps. the whole things about riding on vehicles and tanks. so i havent figure out yet how to get into the tanks. im still a noob on that, but i can sure kill u if i see u in my sight. :) well i hope a get to meet some of ya and that ya can help me out when i need it. i be active around the forums till i get my whole gaming skills straight. feel free to drop me some tips and hints on the game. thanks

if anyone got xfire
add me = corporalxkilla

Upvote 0
Hey there. Kinda new to RO but i really dig the playstyle. I love teamgames. Recently iam a WW2 buff and heavy into skinning for RTS games like COH and before that "Codename: Panzers" Sadly through it seems that the VoiP thinggy is not often used and people go on the ego trip. Whould be cooler to have all comunicate and tell you what/when/where ect. Anyway i really enjoi this game and how i can contribute to the community with some sweet skinning stuff. see ya....

BLKLBL

my modding gallery : CLICK

( dont wonder...the nick i used around the net for the last 2 years was " Skinny " due to my skinning...well things change u know...)

Upvote 0
Hello all. I am new to RO, been playing the past few days, and enjoy every minute of it -- finally starting to get the hang of it. Like BlackLabel, I love team players. I am a WWII buff as well and love games that focus on realism and teamplay rather than on some dumb formula like hit a tank twice and bam its over.

As with BlackLabel, sadly the people who use the VoiP are rare and the ones who do usually brag about their performance and/or scold the newbies -- give them love 'cause they will be the main support for this game one day. On the last map I played, I kept telling my team to flank the Germans who held a warehouse. No one listened so I flanked them myself. We ended up taking the it -- for a little while though before the Germans sent a counteroffensive. It would have been much easier if we would have sent a team to suppress the Germans there while a team flanked them. But whatever I am a n00b, lol.

Anyway, I do love this game and am addicted. If you see me on the battlefield give me a holler. I play as Jedimaster5577. So see you all soon.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0