• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

hi people!!!please...... {RUS}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankfully, not here!

i am thankful too :)

Oh, and i have a question: do you always check the count of posts before flaming a flamer? oh yeah, maybe.. you're afraid of saying something against a well-known-player-with-high-reputation (?) is that right? good for you, that this is my fakenick :)
oh, and keep making my day because i am totally bored at the moment.

Upvote 0
Ignore.jpg

Congratulations. You've managed to make me do something I never do. And in less than 5 posts too. Good luck fitting in with this community. :rolleyes:

And God help those people on the board you moderate.

Upvote 0
thank you :D
i have a lot of fun at the moment.
i was bored until i read this thread and posted a "negative answer" and wohooooooooo, surprise i got action! :)
thank you, all of you guys :) it's so funny :) and you, please keep on loving everybody on this forum :eek:

so, final statement:
this thread is stupid.
my answer was _the first_ with this account (why did'nt you got this??? that would have been a way better flame than the village idiot, but i like that too :p)
my answer to this thread was stupid too (as intended)
your answers were really fast and totally satisfying :D
thank you again.

so, you can think i am stupid but imagine if i am that clever that i can all fool you.. should you judge me?

i love you and this is the truth <3 :)

Andi

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.