• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

weapons Mods ??

I've got a Kar firing satchels and panzerfausts, a Luger flinging smoke grenades, and a MP40 firing PTRD rounds at 200rpm, if that's your sort of thing.

If you meant additional historically accurate weaponry, I've got no idea. Wouldn't exactly hurt to see a FG42 every now and then (although I can see why it would be annoying, namely scope code + automatic code don't seem to mesh very well... then again, I'm a newb at this stuff).

As far as variety goes, I think most of the German/Russian "important" guns are already covered, and what's left over is mostly the oddities or guns that weren't commonly seen. Once again, don't quote me on that.

Upvote 0
Yeah, it would be cool to have acurate uniforms, but, unfortunately, the sleeves are mirror so that's technically an impossibility. However, a weapons mod and thing such as weapon configurations (captured SVTs and Pappashas, anyone?) would be very cool.

One very cool thing about the mod: They had all kinds of fun gizmos in it that weren't actually in the game, such as the revolver and the ability to use stripper clips to load the G43 (the animations were in, but no coding to pick up K98 ammuntion)

Upvote 0