• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Post a picture of yourself thread

I love Jenova, everyone knows that. If I must explain why Bullitt was given a vacation back in the day, I will. He posted that, I deleted it, then he posted it again.

Now, we can all agree that does not warrant a vacation from the forum in itself, but he had other infractions that put him over the limit.

So, with this all out of the way, lets get back on topic. I need a new sig too please.

lawl valac is a tool... I did not try to repost what he deleted, I thought that it never posted in the first place due to my closing the window too soon, and what infractions? I was unaware. I was banned because I am too cool for valac:cool: the size of my epenis made him feel inadequite(i cant spell)

Upvote 0
Well here is a pic of my step-brother Mike (left), ALICE COOPER (center) and me =GG= Mr Moe (on the right) :D

cooper.jpg

I agree with the Weird Al thing...however, i must commend you on your "crustache"...i am jealous of anyone that has any lip hair...i can't grow it in that well...is this taken at the rock'n'roll hall of shame? just curious...i am 30 minutes away from that joint...

Upvote 0
Yes bullitt, I hate you because you are a cross dresser. You had other infractions, when I gave you another after YOU DID REPOST SOMETHIGN I DELETED, you hit the limit.

Go play with your barbie dolls.
cross dress? since when? just because you find yourself sexually atracted to him does not make him a cross dresser...:confused:

Upvote 0