• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Post a picture of yourself thread

Buckaroo

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 26, 2015
Sweden

Last Saturday I was at a vinyl enthusiast fair where plenty of second hand traders come to sell their vinyls, CDs, cassettes and hell, even retro video games.

Managed to find an original print of Hail To England by Manowar. (my absolute favourite band)

Drassel

Jun 7, 2013
Canada
Graduated from Gunsmith classes in Canada. This is my Remington 700 in .308 I had to make as a school project.

Last edited:

TheTCREngineer

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 29, 2013
United Arab Emirates
Seems like nobodies posting pictures in this thread. We got some new members I've seen on the forums and some old boys that haven't shared pictures of themselves(vealy,clicky and oyoy)

Highschool business fair was a really exciting experience for me, even though my mate did all the work :eek:

Spoiler!

Or alternatively a link to the picture!

Didn't even notice he was taking a picture of me there, not that I've stayed up late playing games or somethin' :p And yep, I know. My hair looks weird and my facial expression is kinda...meh? Ah whatever, I ain't takin a new picture cause I look okay there.

Last edited: