• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

In the event of Zombie attack.....

I would have to go with the STG, it was the first assault rifle and launched that entire category of weapons because of its greatness and well-roundedness. You got 500 meters of range (plenty in my book), 30 rounds at 500rpm (though you will mostly use semi), and its shorter than a rifle/carbine. For modern day I would have to go for the G36C with a Beta-C mags and this as my back up weapon :p.
Everyone knows you can only kill a zombie with a head shot. :rolleyes:

An SVT-40 would seem the best choice. As a second though, I might take a PPSh set to semi-auto, but that's not in the game. ;)
Well the point of a head shot is to disallow brain signals from reaching the muscles. Severing the spine does the same thing, so a deep penetrating bullet that is fired at the chest/back and hits the spine will render that zombie inoperable.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Woulden't a Zombie mod for RO be awesome, 25 Human zombies vs 5 Germans or Russians, that would be awesome. Or Germans v Predator, or Aliens. That would be the greatest thing ever..

Well CSS mod called Zombie Infection is great. Everyone spawns as regural, you can pick your weapons but randomly one player turns suddenly into a zombie in ten seconds after the spawn (or 10 - 20 seconds) and when he kills someone he turns into a zombie and so on.

Same in RO would give some fun around.

Upvote 0
Well... I would try to survive...

So every single shot counts... need lots of ammo and a bayo.

M44 for me.

That way I dont get tempted to start shooting fast missing my shots...
make every shot count.

And I would be a mad camper.

Other things... I would take a T34/85 as my vehicle to go buy food...
I will take the price/performance tank... not one of them unreliable overengeneired german tanks with sooo many little parts... :p

Last edited:
Upvote 0